Bulk Candy Labels

caserri

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

This isn't a candy label, but I thought I'd share it anyways.

I made this for my 1" caps.  Print it off on photo paper and hotglue some toys to it and you have a nifty display.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

For those who had trouble printing my high-resolution labels, I have shrunk them down to about 800x600. This zip file has all of the ones from my previous post:

http://web.comporium.net/~gwenanderic/vending/labels_small.zip

Also, I've added an image of Runts. Here's the high resolution version:

http://web.comporium.net/~gwenanderic/vending/runts.jpg

Eric & Gwen

I just downloaded the labels_small.zip but they are far from being small..I printed out skittles, I was expecting

a size label that I could put on my machine, but instead of that, it printed the entire 8x11 out...any ideas?

Any image editor should be able to resize the image. If you use a Windows OS you should have Paint installed that can do what you need. In my version of Paint, I think I went to Image, Adjust in the menu. You can change from pixels to inches to make it easier to get the size you want.

Hope that helps,

Scott

Any image editor should be able to resize the image. If you use a Windows OS you should have Paint installed that can do what you need. In my version of Paint, I think I went to Image, Adjust in the menu. You can change from pixels to inches to make it easier to get the size you want.

Hope that helps,

Scott

very nice...

thanks much...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Might check with one of the members on here named sweetstop he sells labels for a reasonable price many different options.

I believe he is the one I have purchased from, and I recommend his services. The labels come out looking very nice.

Archived