Bought my first vendo drink machine

dpvnc

Thanks  I have only been at this a few months I had a goal of  25 bulk machines by January. These opportunities just come along. So the company is growing faster than I thought it would.

I am vending at $1.00 per can I was told average .85-$1.00 The machine was set at .50 so I had to change the switches.

Just my 2 cents, but, $1.00 for a can is a bit steep. Congrats on the new location though!  Next time use a pallet jack to move the machine. They make moving a breeze. I bought one used on craigslist for $50 then sold it for $90 when I was finished moving my machine. But now I wished I kept the jack since I just placed another snack and glassfront drink machine.

Depending on the area, I would price it around .75 to .80

If I was buying a can of soda I would think 1.00 was too much. If you have repeat customers at that location I would rather them know they could get inexpensive sodas at your machine and buy regularly than them think you charge too much and go elsewhere.

But, it's your machine so price it however you want.  :D

if you sell for $1 w/ no commission.... some1 is deft. coming in and stealing that location from you

....like he said its  your machine price it the way u want, but you also want to keep that site for more than a few months right??