Hispanic Snack Location

Boazcat

I'm upgrading a location with newer machine and will be able to offer more snacks.  Customers are 90% Hispanic.  Peanut Butter Crackers, Famous Amos Cookies,  Lays & Cheetos sell good, but I know we can improve with some Hot Tamales, Flaming Hot Cheetos...

What else do we need to have in there?

Thanks!

Michael

The product below is to Mexico what Peanut M&M's are to the USA:

http://www.alegrofoods.com/mazapan.aspx

I don't do full line, so don't know if they come packed for vending machines. But each individual piece is wrapped pretty good...I also don't know if each piece has the required nutrition label. De La Rosa is the preferred brand.

I do know they are found next to the cash register in every Mexican restaurant, small grocery store and 'carniceria' around here and in So Cal. It would be worth it to try and just find a store around you (I have no idea where that is) that sells them and see if you can test it out.

Buena suerte,  Jerry

A few items that seem to go over well are Chilli Cheese Fritos, Doritos and Pork Skins aka "Chicharrónes". Sometimes they tend to like pastries but I have had some locations that they didnt.

I just put  machine in account with about 75%  and all mentioned where gone in a day and half.  full rows of  lays, cheetos, famous amos cookies, sunchips, nacho doritos, and grandma's raisin cookies.  All sold out.    I need to try get more spicy foods in there I know sell more. 

Plaintain chips from ARA (Vistar sells em) do well in all my Hispanic locations, as well as the aforementioned Pork Rinds which come in HOT as well as regular flavors!  I run 3 rows of Pound cake in one of my Hispanic locations, plain, chocolate chip and marble as well as a row of cornbread.  They go like 'hotcakes' too.