TO THOSE WHO VEND FULL TIME.

Rick Falcon

Hiya Rick, 

As for locating,  most of us are locating every time we are out of the house.  I was at the mall Wednesday with the Mrs.  I kept my eye out for possible locations.  When you go out to eat,  look around etc.  As for Bulk, if you are full time vendor,  you pretty much have so many machines that you are running your route practically every single day.

There is a gentleman here,  The great T-bird Johnny.  he went from asking questions about 3yrs ago to now having one of the largest routes on this forum.  I'm sure he will be along eventually to give some advice.  I stopped keeping count on how many machines he had when he hit over 1,000 bulk head vendors.

will dont know how to locate...why you think he only has 13 machines out...geeez hire a locator man LOL...I know one

eddie plz teach me how to locate! I had to pick up 12 of my 13 machines :o now I have to much time on my hands...maybe I can mow some grass :P hey eddie do you think a crack house could use a machine? Im gonna put pieces of a brillo pad in cap for a quarter :-\

You know I've smoked a lot of grass

O' Lord, I've popped a lot of pills

But I never touched nothin'

That my spirit could kill

You know, I've seen a lot of people walkin' 'round

With tombstones in their eyes

But the pusher don't care

Ah, if you live or if you die

damn, The Pusher

damn, I say The Pusher

I said damn The Pusher man

You know the dealer, the dealer is a man

With the love grass in his hand

Oh but the pusher is a monster

Good God, he's not a natural man

The dealer for a nickel

Lord, will sell you lots of sweet dreams

Ah, but the pusher ruin your body

Lord, he'll leave your, he'll leave your mind to scream

damn, The Pusher

damn the Pusher

I said  damn,  damn The Pusher man

Well, now if I were the president of this land

You know, I'd declare total war on The Pusher man

I'd cut him if he stands, and I'd shoot him if he'd run

Yes I'd kill him with my Bible and my razor and my gun

damn The Pusher

damn The Pusher

I said damn The Pusher man

eddie plz teach me how to locate! I had to pick up 12 of my 13 machines :o now I have to much time on my hands...maybe I can mow some grass :P hey eddie do you think a crack house could use a machine? Im gonna put pieces of a brillo pad in cap for a quarter :-\

LOL

I will... Wil... samll fee of 150 and I can guarantee ya 5 solid bulk  loc's...or 200 and one solid soda loc...what ya say LOL ;)...and alll the scripts you can read. and phone and email training

Its time to take some action and start growing you biz bro LOL

I never had to do a kick out or poor performer replacement on a crack house we secured...specialy if you keep it full

You go out, spend about 40 minutes driving to your locations, you deal with your machines, some days especially if they are mechanical machines it can be the worst days of your life ha ha.  You locate whenever you get a chance, you try everything to optimize your route, you get stuck in traffic on your way home everyday. 

Then you get home, sit back, crack a beer and switch to bulk vending.  ;)