How do I get rid of Antares that don't cool??

Boazcat

I have accumulated 6 (yes...6) Antares Combo units that no longer cool.  I offered them on CL for dirt cheap and gotten no bites...  Is there anyway to get just a few $$ out of them? 

This should be a lesson to those who buys used routes.  These machines have all gone out within one year of each other. 

:angry:

You are not advertising the correctly on Craigslist. The title of the ad should read...

"Good, cheap boat anchors for sale."  ;D

J/K I would take the advice already given and part them out and then scrap the cabinets. I have a few older machines I am in the process of doing that to now. They will bring more in parts than trying to sell them whole. 

Its because of Antares that I am involved with vending.  It all started with a piece of mail I received during the summer of '07 inviting my wife and I to an Antares presentation ( biz op! ) at a local Hilton hotel.

Don't the doors of those machines come off the front and turn into some odd kind of wall hanging snack machine?  There might be some smaller vendors wanting some of those for their accounts.  Or am I thinking of a different machine.

Poplady

Don't the doors of those machines come off the front and turn into some odd kind of wall hanging snack machine?  There might be some smaller vendors wanting some of those for their accounts.  Or am I thinking of a different machine.

Poplady

You are correct poplady.  the doors will come off and you can use it as a stand alone small snack machine.  If I am thinking correctly, you can actually buy stands for the snack part.