Real First Time Greetings

BigDaddy757

Hello VENDiscuss Forum Community! 

It's a pleasure to be here.  I am a real newbie to vending, I mean, I'm a green, wet-behind-the-ears, virgin newbie  :D  -that's how new I am to the world of vending. 

So, I'm surfing the web, reading up on business opportunities that I can do with low start-up costs, and without quitting my day job.  So I keep seeing "bulk vending" come up.  Then, I'm like "what's that?"  Then I'm like "GUMBALL MACHINES! You've gotta be kidding me!"  But then I kept reading.  And reading. And reading some more.  Now, I'm a bit more intrigued. 

Finally, after surfing through dozens of dead-end "So you wanna know about vending? Just BUY MY BOOK for the low-low price of... and you can retire a millionaire in 2 months using my secret vending system!!" websites, I found you guys.  The posts here look very rational, very knowledgeable and pretty much spam free.  Do I decided to stick around and say hi.

It looks like a great website you've got here. I'm looking forward to interacting with you and  perhaps one day becoming a fellow vending operator soon!

Once again welcome to the group. 

One of the things i really like about vending is that you can start out with a very small investment, and find out if you like it or not before going hog wild.  I always tell new people to buy just one, or a few machines, or if they want, a small route.  Get the machine(s) located, and spend a little time working out the kinks and finding out if this is the business for you or not.  If not, then your not out that much money. 

But if it's for you, then you can think about how big you want to be, and how quickly you want to grow.