New from NY

crunch

Hello forum my name is Mike and my wife name is Michelle, we have been in the Bulk Vending business for 5 + years. We are looking to meet vendors who can give us advice on how to improve our business. We are also looking to work with honest vendors who we can help expand or build a new route. We can locate locations for vendors for a very competitive price. We do not ask for upfront fees, we prefer to be paid on the date of install. This avoids alot of problems for us.

I am also looking for used/ new machines to add to my route so if any member has some for sale please  PM us.

Mike/Michelle

Hello forum my name is Mike and my wife name is Michelle, we have been in the Bulk Vending business for 5 + years. We are looking to meet vendors who can give us advice on how to improve our business. We are also looking to work with honest vendors who we can help expand or build a new route. We can locate locations for vendors for a very competitive price. We do not ask for upfront fees, we prefer to be paid on the date of install. This avoids alot of problems for us.

I am also looking for used/ new machines to add to my route so if any member has some for sale please  PM us.

Mike/Michelle

Hi Mike and Michelle.  I live on Long Island.  ( Long Beach )  Welcome aboard!!  You came to the right forum.  Thats for sure.  I have plenty of machinery for sale if interested.

Welcome to the forum.  T-Bird (above) has the deal of the Century going on right now, and being in New York, you could avoid shipping charges by picking them up.  Look in the Bulk Classified section here.

I've only been in vending for a little more then a year, and this forum has been an invaluable resource for me.

Archived