yonatural vending

coreyp314z

Do you have any machines now?

If you are just starting, I would suggest you be careful starting with this costly a program of healthy choices. If you are establihed with a number of good locations it would still only be a maybe in my opinion. I am not interested in trying to be the one to re-shape (pun) the world. If someone with deep pockets and an established business wants to revamp the vending world so be it. So far, my experience has been that I cannot sell enough healthy snacks to sustain a location. While I am a supporter of a healthy lifestyle I can't make a living selling healthy snacks yet. So far, my customers still want more traditional vending items. 

If you can buy some of the Yonatural products and try them without having to commit to their machines and price structure you might give it a try. So far, I have found that the people who want healthy choices are the least likely to buy from you. They tend to snack less, and bring items of their own. You sales may not be as strong as you hope they will be.

Just my two cents worth.

Ted

I would also agree.  The people who ask for the healthy snacks don't frequent the machines.  We all know who use the machines...just look around the office... If you want you can offer healthy snack in a few rows.  My best sellers in ALL my locations are the farthest thing from being healthy.  Unless peanut M&M's have become a staple in recent diet plans.  Plus 8400.00!! Yikes you could buy three new snack machines with that.

Zeke

• 9 months later...

I aquired some of their machines for a fraction of the cost from someone who fell for the idea. In every case the product moved VERY SLOWLY, so slow that we had to introduce lesser healthy choices into the mix. I know this is an old post but if you have not taken the plunge, think about it long and hard. You can buy used combo machines on ebay for much cheaper and add healthier options and even cool graphic to boot for the fraction of the cost. One positive note is the monitoring system, but even that you can have retro fit or do without.

Hope this helps!

• 3 weeks later...

I beleive that YoNaturals use AMS and USI equipment. There is nothing special about the equipment other then the graphics package. AMS has a machine with healthy graphics on it and then you can configure the trays so they would work best for you.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...