Christmass Special 5 loc's for 100 bucks...???

eddiebauervending

Have a couple of guys who wanted some extra work so I told them I'd run a special so they could make some christmass money...

also as an inceintive the guys who do 5 for 100 now and the kick back s dont get crazy and you can eat a couple of soso loc's too and

just know that if you have to replce one or two later the price is still the cheapest in town..

I may keep doing 5 for 100 for ya as long as we have that understanding

5 for 100 bucks...first come first serve

Just got to the secure payment page at www.eddiebauervending.com and all the info I need you put in there ...zips/type of machines/ charitty /how many etc...

email me at eddiebauerjr@gmail.com please I cant get on here as much as I'd like the annuity and life ins. biz took off like a rocket

or call me

832-883-4479

Remember the old saying you get what u pay for

Havending brings up a good point.  I have paid $60 for great locations.  I know some of you would not pay that much for one location, but when I gross $40 to $60 per month with a bulk machine, I think it is worth it.  However, I have paid the same price for so so locations.  Today, I placed my first machine on my own.  I placed a single bulk head gumball Northwestern at a chicken wing restaraunt.  It is a new joint in our town that I have been scoping for a few days.  Yesterday, I finally walked in and asked the owner could he use a gumball machine.  He told me to come back tomorrow and ask his wife.  So, today I walked in greeted him and asked his wife.  I told her I would place it a little ways down the hall headed toward the restroom.  She said No Way!  A gumball machine...put it out front!

I wonder would she have said the same thing if I had wheeled a Vendstar in.  I have noticed, store owners love Northwestern's. I am in the process of selling off most of my Vendstars.  I can find good  Northwesterns on Craigs list about 4 times per year.

Question?  When you locate do you keep machines in your vehicle.  If so, do you have product in them while you are driving around looking for locations?  There are some more new resturaunts in my town that have no candy machines.  I will hit them on Thursday.

I located the last machine without a business card or a selling script.  Let's see if I can keep it up  ;D

Remember the old saying you get what u pay for

Ohh Gawd always somebody...

why don't you ask around..maybe talk to g vend or sheerlock or agape and about a dozen more on here about me..or even better read the threads..

.what kind of locations have you gotten from me?

why don't you share your personal experience with me....??

g vend has more than a few doing 50 60 and even 80...at my price...

we use the same system we did when we were charging more

we go straight down the list of business in your zip code just like every other locator..( I aint talking about Rob...I don't know his system) But we even do one better...I pay 100 bucks a month,per log in to use sales gennie instead of yellowpages which gives us a ton more infoon the business.and we even will call certain types of biz's for customers at that price...and we have customers who make us a wish list of biz's in there area that they would like us to call first and we do...and get some of them too

There is another old saying..."put your money where your mouth is"

then instead of just a yapper you can share something of value with all of us...experience with me...just go to my secure page and pay the 100 bucks tonight and we'll get started on your order tomorrow

thanks again for the business

eddie

Eddie I just paid you on your website for 5 locations..I look forward to working with you.

yeah I just go thte email thank for the biz dan

hey under charity you had put sugestions...please go with the NCCS..better rsponse with that one and more money go to the kids and they are all set up already for vending and you will have your stickers in a week...we can still put out your machines we will let the owners know your stickers will be in shortly and that you will come by and put the charity sticker on as soon as they get in...

go ck out the national childrens canser sociey web site and it cost you a dollar a month per sticker

Archived