Start New

Russell A Wilson

@caserri first I would like to say I'm sorry for over reacting. At the time I did not know you were the owner of this site. But as the owner of this site you should be shown more respect. I just thought everyone was just trying  to beat me down about vendstar. And I didn't know why. After talking to many members I can see where everyone was coming from. I would like to say that I was not trying get over on anyone. The price I was asking was what vendstar told me I  could sell them for. Now I know that was not tru (like alot of stuff they told me) 2nd to all the member I would like to say I'm sorry for over reacting. You guys were just looking out for other member. From what you thought was I guy trying to get over on anyone he could. I wish I had people looking out for me when I got started. I hope we can start over because I know I need this site to get my biz going. 

Thank you for your time,

Russ

@caserri first I would like to say I'm sorry for over reacting. At the time I did not know you were the owner of this site. But as the owner of this site you should be shown more respect. I just thought everyone was just trying  to beat me down about vendstar. And I didn't know why. After talking to many members I can see where everyone was coming from. I would like to say that I was not trying get over on anyone. The price I was asking was what vendstar told me I  could sell them for. Now I know that was not tru (like alot of stuff they told me) 2nd to all the member I would like to say I'm sorry for over reacting. You guys were just looking out for other member. From what you thought was I guy trying to get over on anyone he could. I wish I had people looking out for me when I got started. I hope we can start over because I know I need this site to get my biz going. 

Thank you for your time,

Russ

Welcome to Vendiscuss. You are in the right place.

Yes, welcome to the forum. I am quite lazy, ;D so I created a generic post I can link to instead of posting everything over and over:

I wrote this 3 months ago, and BizOps are one of the first things I mention. (Steve was nice enough to pin it at the top.)

Good luck.

Thanks to all @hillbilly no VS dosent but you can use 1/2 inch gum balls should put some in ?

Does your Vendstars have gumball wheels?

1/2 inch gum balls

Yes, welcome to the forum. I am quite lazy, ;D so I created a generic post I can link to instead of posting everything over and over:

I wrote this 3 months ago, and BizOps are one of the first things I mention. (Steve was nice enough to pin it at the top.)

Thanks iv already read it 2x

Good luck.

Archived