Networking

Hillbilly

I met a part time soda vendor a few weeks ago who has 21 3rd party machines and turned him on to Vendiscuss. I ran in to him again yesterday. He is going to ask his locations if they want a small gumball machine as well. Most are excellent locations for him. He has cherry picked where his machines are.

Also looking at a rack and machines at a flea market he has machines at. I am welcome to place machines there as well. My question is this.

Would you place machines at a flea market that is only open 3 days a week? I'll contact him to see what his volume is with the drinks. Right now I don't know.

We have one rack at a flea market only open on the weekends. It does medium low volume, we count it every other month. One of the vendors at the market got our phone # from one of our racks and asked us to try one there. She has a locked area to store her goods between weekends and rolls our rack in and out of her storage on business days.

We have one rack at a flea market only open on the weekends. It does medium low volume, we count it every other month. One of the vendors at the market got our phone # from one of our racks and asked us to try one there. She has a locked area to store her goods between weekends and rolls our rack in and out of her storage on business days.

I make anywhere from $2-$50 per machine per day at a flea market that I do once in a while. You'd think that I'd never stop doing something that would get me $50 a day from a machine, but I have to bring in the machines and take them out every time so it's almost not worth it to me. But if you can leave the machines there and you pick something that the audience is looking for then you might do really well. I setup mine in a collectibles and vintage area and fill them with toys. I'd love to leave some machines located there.

I make anywhere from $2-$50 per machine per day at a flea market that I do once in a while. You'd think that I'd never stop doing something that would get me $50 a day from a machine, but I have to bring in the machines and take them out every time so it's almost not worth it to me. But if you can leave the machines there and you pick something that the audience is looking for then you might do really well. I setup mine in a collectibles and vintage area and fill them with toys. I'd love to leave some machines located there.

I hear you about having to moving the machines every day. I was contemplating doing the flea market thing, but when I considered this aspect, I felt it wasn't worth it. The only way I would feel it to be worth it is to have my machines in an open, common and high-traffic, out of the weather location within a building. Otherwise, I'd have to either spend the whole day out there along side the machines, or come there twice a day to set up the machines, and then haul them away.

I've considered making a mobile rack that would be set up on a trailer. I would just town the trailer into the flea market, park in one of the stalls, and open up the sides of the trailer. I'd then either take off until the end of the day or sit back and make a day of it. But it sounds like too much of a time investment on my part.

I met a part time soda vendor a few weeks ago who has 21 3rd party machines and turned him on to Vendiscuss. I ran in to him again yesterday. He is going to ask his locations if they want a small gumball machine as well. Most are excellent locations for him. He has cherry picked where his machines are.

Also looking at a rack and machines at a flea market he has machines at. I am welcome to place machines there as well. My question is this.

Would you place machines at a flea market that is only open 3 days a week? I'll contact him to see what his volume is with the drinks. Right now I don't know.

yes I would place machines there based simply on if they dont produce then pick them up, I would vend gumballs for sure and possibly a hard pressed type candy.

Archived