Who Is The Manufacturer Of This Machine ?

Guest ontheballvending

Guest ontheballvending

NOT ABLE TO UPLOAD A PIC, so this may be a waste of time. You can e-mail me and I will send you a pic of this machine.

I found this machine in a place of business in Waco, Texas. I have to say it is exactly like I had Imagined I would design a machine, as it has metal mechanisms, not plastic, that you see on Uturn machines, and it does not have a coin tube in the middle like Vendesign machines. It is exactly like I would of made them, and now I am in the search to find out if these

are available anywhere, and who makes them. I am doubtful that these are still in the production, but their might still

be some in circulation. I am ready to find out, and the first person that will give me the manufacturer or just the name of this machine. I will send you a $25.00 Visa Gift Card. or credit toward your next purchase. Expires March 1, 2011.

Let the search begin. Thanks! Scot

The 1800 Triple Vend, Canisters, Locks, and Mechanisms will interchange on this machine.

ph. 214-733-4392 or ontheballvending@gmail.com

Seaga made a similar machine. I'm not sure if it is still in production or not. It has 2 gumball wheels and 2 candy wheels. Northwestern mech's.

That does not look like the same machine. The one Scot is showing looks more like a U-Turn with mechs on each of the 4 sides.

Archived