Ontheballvending

hutchdavidson

Don't use the dreaded L-word when speaking of his services.

If you give him a list of locations that you would like to have, he will call them up and make the pitch. Not bad for $40 per location, and it doesn't matter what kind of machine you put in, or whether it's for charity or commission.

If you tell him this is a location that you want, how can you be disappointed if it is one of the locations he secures for you?

I've got him finding locations for me, and I'm sure I'll be going to him again for more locations later on.

Don't use the dreaded L-word when speaking of his services.

If you give him a list of locations that you would like to have, he will call them up and make the pitch. Not bad for $40 per location, and it doesn't matter what kind of machine you put in, or whether it's for charity or commission.

If you tell him this is a location that you want, how can you be disappointed if it is one of the locations he secures for you?

I've got him finding locations for me, and I'm sure I'll be going to him again for more locations later on.

ok thats good feedback, and i apologize for the L word lol

I ordered two, and he got me one that was on my list. A pizza joint in the same strip mall that I have another single. I've been trying to get this location for months.

The other location is still forthcoming.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived