HELP ME MAKE A DECISION BUYING....

JEREMYTINA

6 members have voted

1. 1. Would you take this deal

• yes, it's a fair deal
    • no.
    • yes, if he comes down on his price...

I went to meet a guy this evening to look at an Amerivend 3 column sticker machine. He said he also had a 4 column. When I got to his house I was under the impression from speaking with him beforehand that the machines were used. When I arrived however, he opened his garage, and the machines were brand new in the box and never opened. He had a total of 8 3 column and 12 4 column machines. He has all of the product needed to fill every machine to capacity, and all of the locks, keys, etc. The 3 column machines are yellow, and the four column are red. He said he brought them from California when he moved hoping to start vending here, but never had the time. All of the machines are set to vend at 50 cents, and can be adjusted to $1.00. He said he would take $2300 for all of it. This seems like a great deal, and the product alone would pay for the machines twice over. I am just wondering what experience everyone has had with sticker vending, and what service cycle you used, and whether I should be heading to the bank to pull the money out when they open...

Also, if anyone wants to a couple of them, PM me and I will be glad to ship one to you for cost.

Well $115 each, does not sound like a bad deal. Although it never hurts to offer him less to see if he comes down in price. Most people expect a little haggling.

Personally I would offer $1,800 for the whole shebang, then act reluctant to go over $2,000. Doesn't mean you won't pay full asking price, but it is likely you could pay less.

The Amerivends that I have use Greenwald coin slides. Those are also the standard in my NW machines too. The other parts rarely break unless you drop them really hard. They look like A&A clones with that front loading design. Man, I wish he had bought some single column ones.

Archived