where oh where did oneball go?

will.vend

• 4 weeks later...

with nowhere else to turn, I ordered 10 more .50 mechs from ontheball and they arrived 2 days later in perfect shape and well packed. I know he took some shots at the forum but the fact is, he is still a good reliable source for machines and parts.

with nowhere else to turn, I ordered 10 more .50 mechs from ontheball and they arrived 2 days later in perfect shape and well packed. I know he took some shots at the forum but the fact is, he is still a good reliable source for machines and parts.

I also bought from him with no issues.same thing too!I wonder where he got all of the mechs from.

Probably bought them with the money he owes me.

he told me his last purchase was for 412 1800's and that he had 300 of the .50 mechs. I disagree with some of his conduct on here in the past but can't disagree with a good deal on a part that you can rarely find. hey steve, maybe he's selling off mechs to get you your money ;) , I know you are gonna be holding your breath

he told me his last purchase was for 412 1800's and that he had 300 of the .50 mechs. I disagree with some of his conduct on here in the past but can't disagree with a good deal on a part that you can rarely find. hey steve, maybe he's selling off mechs to get you your money ;) , I know you are gonna be holding your breath

I have been looking at all the different machines on ebay and have seen that he has quite a few different ones listed. Some at cheap prices untill you look at the shipping charges.Outragoues.

Archived