capsuls and 1-800

classicglide

Can someone tell me if the 1-800 gumball wheel will dispense capsuls and what sizes can you use?Have a couple in restaurants and was thinking of doing this to attrack the kids more.What would be the best seller to attract them with?

Can someone tell me if the 1-800 gumball wheel will dispense capsuls and what sizes can you use?Have a couple in restaurants and was thinking of doing this to attrack the kids more.What would be the best seller to attract them with?

THe gumball wheel will work for 1" ROUND caps - not the acorn caps ( need toy wheel for these caps )

Bouncy balls, swishland products work great for me.

Do you vend toys for .25 cents, or does 1-800 make a .50 cent mech? I also heard you can use Buzz Bite .50 cent mechs in these any truth to that?

I vend for .25 but just got a order in of some .50 mechs for the 1800's

So I will change some of the mechs out to .50

as far as the buzz bite mechs - I dont know

THe gumball wheel will work for 1" ROUND caps - not the acorn caps ( need toy wheel for these caps )

Bouncy balls, swishland products work great for me.

Will the 1.1 inch caps work? Looks like the wheel has enough adjustment for them.

• 3 weeks later...

was out in the shop fiddling around with some 1800's today, installed a .50 cent and adjusted a gumball wheel wide open without screws, drilled new hole and installed screws and removed the long spring. first test run of 1.1" A&A acorn caps was 1 out of 10 were misvends. Play around with it for a while before I discovered the hole was not lining up after several vends so the cap would not fall out (and yes it was lined up before test). Took the sprocket off of the mech and rotated it around and reinstalled it, took a couple of trys but I found the sweet spot. 25 vends with no misvends and wheel opening still in line. Looking forward to Friday when I will be ordering some more product and upgrading some existing locations.

its something in the wheel to sprocket alignment, when it would misvend I would take the cannister off and the opening would be off. every vend it would get worse and worse till it misvended.

mainor look on the sprocket for a mark, the mark represents top dead center, if the sprocket isnt in this position it will misvend

mainor look on the sprocket for a mark, the mark represents top dead center, if the sprocket isnt in this position it will misvend

I would like to see this also, can you email me some pics. and show me what you did and how? tboneclassic@yahoo.com

The 1800 gumball wheels will not work with 1.1" acorn capsules or 1" round capsules without having mis-vends. We have talked about this at length last year and we tested 1800 wheels, opened up, springs removed, offset openings, different types of capsules. Nothing will work. The 1800 wheel shaft is not designed to move plastic capsules around. The center post moves around and the capsules stay in one place.

Gary

was out in the shop fiddling around with some 1800's today, installed a .50 cent and adjusted a gumball wheel wide open without screws, drilled new hole and installed screws and removed the long spring. first test run of 1.1" A&A acorn caps was 1 out of 10 were misvends. Play around with it for a while before I discovered the hole was not lining up after several vends so the cap would not fall out (and yes it was lined up before test). Took the sprocket off of the mech and rotated it around and reinstalled it, took a couple of trys but I found the sweet spot. 25 vends with no misvends and wheel opening still in line. Looking forward to Friday when I will be ordering some more product and upgrading some existing locations.

Everywhere I have looked they say they have 1" wheels but when you click on that link it comes up with 1.1". So my question is where do you find the 1"?

Everywhere I have looked they say they have 1" wheels but when you click on that link it comes up with 1.1". So my question is where do you find the 1"?

1" or 1.1" same thing. If you remove the screws the wheel actually opens up to like 1.2-1.3", but you have to drill new holes for the set screws. And for the acorn capsules you need it opened all the way . 32mm bouncy balls are 1.259" I'll see next week if they'll work.

1" or 1.1" same thing. If you remove the screws the wheel actually opens up to like 1.2-1.3", but you have to drill new holes for the set screws. And for the acorn capsules you need it opened all the way . 32mm bouncy balls are 1.259" I'll see next week if they'll work.

That was supposed to read 1" capsules not wheels. Someone on here told me the 1.1" capsules would not work in a 1-800.I can't see where it would be that big a difference since you have so much adjustment in the wheel itself.

That was supposed to read 1" capsules not wheels. Someone on here told me the 1.1" capsules would not work in a 1-800.I can't see where it would be that big a difference since you have so much adjustment in the wheel itself.

the round capsules like actionmatic have are 1 1/8" and from what I've been told, vend better then the acorn. I'm gonna play around a little more when some product arrives next week, gonna try round capsules from brand, more acorn capsules, 32mm bouncy balls, seedlings gumballs, etc and will post about results

Archived