Just Born adds to bulk vending lineup

mission vending

Good info but jelly beans are not cheap to vend. Also was told by a good souce today that sames is droping ball gum.

Last couple of times I picked it up they only had 3 cases at each store. I kind of figured something was up.

SAMs sells 850, 1080, 1430, 1900 count and more.

Dubble Bubble, Concord Confections gave me a catalog of all their products at the vending show. They said to go to the Members Service Desk and ask them to order it for you.

If I can scan the catalog, I will add a link for you to see.

Gary

SAMs sells 850, 1080, 1430, 1900 count and more.

Dubble Bubble, Concord Confections gave me a catalog of all their products at the vending show. They said to go to the Members Service Desk and ask them to order it for you.

If I can scan the catalog, I will add a link for you to see.

Gary

My experience with the Sam's Club special order system has been a terrible. No one at the membership desk knows how to process the order. They will often tell you to order it through the web which involves paying shipping costs. And after your order arrives, they do not know what to do with it! Sometimes it gets stored under someone's desk or may even be put onto the sales floor for resale! Talk about a bunch of deers in the head lights!

Archived