Great Gum Balls

havending

Spring to Fall I like to bring out other types of gum balls to help the globes look fresh. Well i ordered sour cotton candy from oak leaf for the first time and WOW what a great gum. Does not tast sour really but has great flavor.

Funny you said that i have had to take several spirals out of locations to clean them up. The location owners were upset about the cracked gumball parts along the spiral part of the machine and in the bottom.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Gang,

Some of the feed back we get is that the Oak Leaf is just a better product than the Dubble Bubble from Sams.

Oak Leaf has one called Kicked Up Lemonade and it is a combo of both Yellow & Pink Lemonade. It has just enough sour to make you pucker like lemonade is supposed to. The other flavor that gets high praise from the girls here in the office is the Jelly belly Bubble Gum. It takes a lot like the jelly belly jelly bean flavors. As far as the filled goes its usually Nerds that wins out for our customers.

If anyone is interested in candy, Oak Leaf just introduced a new candy called Bloody Bones & Bloody Skulls. Trust me it tastes better than it sounds...LOL. It is a white bone or skull with red speckles and it is a sour cherry flavor. I really liked it.

Tonya

If anyone is interested in candy, Oak Leaf just introduced a new candy called Bloody Bones & Bloody Skulls. Trust me it tastes better than it sounds...LOL. It is a white bone or skull with red speckles and it is a sour cherry flavor. I really liked it.

Thanks...that candy sounds right up my alley (and my clients). I sold $10+ of the eye ball gum mixed with very cherry! in three days. I got lots of compliments and even had a few goth stores ask about putting machines in their stores. A double head of this might be a killer. One head of bones and another of eyeballs. It wouldn't fly in a pizza restaurant but just might in a tattoo parlor. :)

Thanks for the info.

Coming into the summer, I think I am going to order a pallet from Concord. Will they let you mix, or does it need to be a single flavor to get the best price?

How do you order a pallet from concord?

• 2 weeks later...

Been getting good reviews on the seedlings gumballs I been putting out. Its not cheap but its way better then the regular double bubble and I think its even better then nerds just wish I could find it for a better price. Will find out what the pulls look like next week.

Been getting good reviews on the seedlings gumballs I been putting out. Its not cheap but its way better then the regular double bubble and I think its even better then nerds just wish I could find it for a better price. Will find out what the pulls look like next week.

Any place good to pick up seedlings? I just was told that Very Cherry! has been discontinued so I need to replace that.

Finally found a sams club employee that knows how to special order gumballs. Got 4 cases of seedlings coming for $106. That beats 32.71 plus shipping per case from A&A. The sams club employee showed me where they kept the special ordering binder so if I encounter another incompetent employee I can walk them through the process.

• 2 weeks later...

How long does it normally take for Sam's to get your special orders to the store?

2 to 3 weeks. That was 7 years ago, however. But someone there has to take action to call you when it arrives - and that may be a challenge! Hopefully they will not put your order on the shelf and try sell it like they did to me that one time! :rolleyes:

Archived