Figured out my route

Agapevending

I have been having trouble getting my route to make a decent amount. For a while now. I think I might have gotten it figured out.

I had been doing service around the 16 th of each month. This month I did it on the 24th or somewhere around that. It jumped up a lot.

I'll have to try it again this month. and see. But I except it be down some. Because of Easter. Guess i will find ot

why not work your route every 60 days? most full time bulk vendors are on a 60 day cycle. I have some I work once a week, some I work once a month and some I work every 90 to 120 days but the majority are on a 60 day cycle.

I made a goal of $25 per pull minimum from all of my locations, in order to service as efficiently as possible. I now work on this schedule for all of my locations:

Candy:

$4 per month average per head or less gets serviced every 100 days. I only stock gumballs and skittles or runts in these locs. I am moving them after I have collected enough net income to pay for the original location fee.

$4-5 per month per head every 77 days same rules as above. Except I do not move these until I have moved all of the lowest performers.

$6-7 per momth per head every 60 days. I will vend anything they want at this dollar amount.

$8-11 per month per head every 45 days.

$12 or more per month oer head every 30 days.

I have some very high volume spots that require service every 10 days to 2 weeks.

Toys:

15, 30, 60, or 90 days depending on how long it takes for it to reach 75% empty.

Interesting schedule you have there JEREMYTINA. Fortunately or unfortunately for me, it is more practical for me to split my locations by zones than by sale volume since my less profitable locations are very near my profitable ones, many practically next door.

why not work your route every 60 days? most full time bulk vendors are on a 60 day cycle. I have some I work once a week, some I work once a month and some I work every 90 to 120 days but the majority are on a 60 day cycle.

This is pretty much what I am doing. I have 3 gumball locations I have to do by the 4th week though or they are empty. :o

Interesting schedule you have there JEREMYTINA. Fortunately or unfortunately for me, it is more practical for me to split my locations by zones than by sale volume since my less profitable locations are very near my profitable ones, many practically next door.

I have all of my machines in a 14 mile radius of my house. Most of my machines are very near each other. I had everything split into zones on Vendtrak, But since I service them by days now, I can just print up a route based on that now. I just don't like going in to service for nothing, and until I can move the slower ones, I won't go back to zones. When I do go and service I like coming back with 5-600 bucks at a time. I have to be as efficient with my time as possible and doing it this way saves me about 3 hours of winshield time a month.

This is pretty much what I am doing. I have 3 gumball locations I have to do by the 4th week though or they are empty. :o

What size head are they emptying after 4 weeks Bub?

I have all of my machines in a 14 mile radius of my house. Most of my machines are very near each other. I had everything split into zones on Vendtrak, But since I service them by days now, I can just print up a route based on that now. I just don't like going in to service for nothing, and until I can move the slower ones, I won't go back to zones. When I do go and service I like coming back with 5-600 bucks at a time. I have to be as efficient with my time as possible and doing it this way saves me about 3 hours of winshield time a month.

1 is a Super 60 NW, 1 is a 450 Oak and the other is a Flat panel Oak.

OIC. What I've done instead for the busier locations was to replace the globe in the machines for bigger ones. This enable me to service them more often than the low volume locations.

Archived