A&A Global hosts bulk vending gala

mission vending

Here is the story, thought you guys might want to know about it:

COCKEYSVILLE, MD -- A&A Global Industries plans to host a two-day fête at its Baltimore-area headquarters on June 6 and 7 (Thursday and Friday). Existing customers and bulk operators from anywhere in the country are invited to attend.

This will be the first open house ever staged by A&A, and no effort is being spared in making it an experience to remember.

"The event is designed to inform, educate and demonstrate how A&A supports its customers by giving them a unique, never-before-offered behind-the-scenes look at how we operate." said Brian Kovens, executive vice-president and a principal of the company. "We want to provide our customers with an understanding of where the bulk vending industry is going and how to prepare for success in the future," he added.

Company officials describe this event as a "mini trade show" with seminars. But it also will offer tours of the company's injection-molding factory where capsules and other plastic parts are made, the powder-coating factory and A&A's state-of-the-art warehouse.

Participants also will have the chance to consult with their account managers, receive individual instruction on mechanism conversion and repair from A&A's machinists, and enjoy a host of show specials, door prizes, food and a gala event planned for Thursday evening.

Ben Graham, national sales manager for the A&A's bulk vending division, has already instructed his team to book registrants, as the space may be limited. "If you're in the bulk vending business, this is one event you do not want to miss'" said Graham. "We're creating an event that is tailored individually to each guest, so that they get the most -- and what they specifically need -- from the meetings and presentations," he explained.

Phil Brilliant, vice-president of A&A, and his team will be responsible for putting together the schedule, events, seminars and Thursday night gala. Aside from the expense of transportation and lodging, we're providing this experience at no cost to our customers," Brilliant observed. "What they spend will be a small investment that will pay off from the moment our doors open." Registrants will gain an immediate competitive advantage, he predicted.

Over the next few weeks, the company will publicize the open house. A&A is setting up a website where operators can learn more about the seminars, obtain hotel information and take advantage of special rates, and view an updated schedule of events. A&A's account managers also can use the site to keep their customers informed as the plans take shape.

A&A Global Industries, founded in 1939, remains family owned and operated. It manufactures bulk and flat merchandise vending equipment, parts and accessories, as well as a wide variety of products. A&A also distributes an extensive line of merchandise.

Information may be had by calling A&A at (800) 638-6000, or by visiting its website at aaglobalind.com.

Depends on my work schedule. I may drive up early am, and check it our for a few hours and haul butt back here. I have the bosses permission, but my employer may have other plans in mind for that time.

So you are gonna drive about 15-16 hrs and get there about 5 or 6 at night and then leave after a couple hours and head home.shocked.gif

I am thinking about 12 hours....speed limits are why they invented radar detectors and jammers. I might fly and rent a car if I can get the time off from work.

Archived