good products this month

havending

Wanted to list top products for the month.

By far is led lights from big apple. adv 90.00 per location. at 1.00

Fuzzy Moustash

ben 10

one inch

toy mix from a and a at .50

bouncy ball .50

Flat

all the Win Big Products and many of these are at .75

Whats working for you?

Wanted to list top products for the month.

By far is led lights from big apple. adv 90.00 per location. at 1.00

Fuzzy Moustash

ben 10

one inch

toy mix from a and a at .50

bouncy ball .50

Flat

all the Win Big Products and many of these are at .75

Whats working for you?

2" BASEBALL- I bought a 4way rack off a guy 6 months ago and got 4500 2" caps with it for $100. 50 cent

2" bok choy boy 50 cent

2" mix from A&A 50 cent

27mm balls mostly 25 cent

1" toy mix from A&A some 25 some 50

1" fuzzy mustache 25 cent

flat latin mix 50 cent

Yes I am using the bug led.

Can you share a link on the Bug Led? I've never heard of it.

BCB = Bok Choy Boys (buildable have been a huge hit). The only problem is getting them. Sold almost twice as fast as my other products. (@$.75-1.00 vend).

PS. I used the opportunity to upgrade accounts with new coin mechs as well. I upgraded a lot to 75 cent vends when I installed this item.

I also did well on Freaky Geeks last month vending at $.50 1" capsules.

I have not used the ones from A&A. But the ones from Cardinal sell great I just wish that they were not caped in china. Chinese caps are junk.

www.bigapplevending.com for the bug lights. They also have a mix with glow sticks but I would never buy them. You are really better off with all lights. They are bright and seem to be well made.

I also use the YoYo Balls 2" from Cardinal but haven't serviced any locations with them yet.

Best 2" is

String Beans 2" from Cardinal are doing really good for me at .75.

Best 1" is

Monkeyin Around .50

Acrylic Rings .50 and .25

Treasure Mix .25

Bouncy Ball .50

Impulse Industries

sells yo-yo ball and a flashy ball mix that you could try. I don't know how much they are but it would be worth a call.

Top 2" for me is 2" flashy balls 75c

2" DOMO's from A&A. 50c

2" Giant Sqwishies Brand Imports 75c

Top 1" all Brand Vending Sqwishies & A&A Global's DOMO's 50c , Bok Choy Boys 50c, Dumb Skulls 50c

Gary

Just and FYI, I pushed my BCB to $.75 and $1.00 in most locations and sales are staying solid right now on them. I'm still vending just as much as I was before but the amount collected has almost doubled.

Most of my 1" vends have been increased to $.50. or $.75 plus on 2" inch. I have a lot of $1.00 vends running now (probably about 35-40% of my machines).

My monlthy best sellers from last weeks accounts appeared to be: All of these are 75 cents plus vend machines except the Freaky Geekz which is a 50 cent vend.

BCB - buildables 2"

BCB - standard 1" I've got all my BCB 1" at 75 cents now because of cost.

Freaky Geekz 1" (I don't have these in 2" for some reason in most of my accounts ...)

Sticky Things 2"

Voodoo Dolls 2"

Here it is but yes we seem to run out of this pretty fast.

http://www.candymachines.com/Yo-Yo-Balls-Vending-Capsules-P2368.aspx

I would not buy from your site even if my machines were empty and you had all the product. Here at Vendiscuss us guys who have been in the business for many years take pride in helping newbies stay clear of companies like yours. There is no reason for anyone to order product from a reseller. They can order from the importer at a fraction of the cost.

Your price Importer

Adopt a puppy 48.00 29.00

clear cool 46.00 23.00

fuzzy moustash 46.00 25.00

leopard pendant 48.00 26.00

I would have kept going but i felt like i was going to throw up. If any one feels the need to order from candymachines.com open a window and toss out cash. You will get more value for you money.

I would not buy from your site even if my machines were empty and you had all the product. Here at Vendiscuss us guys who have been in the business for many years take pride in helping newbies stay clear of companies like yours. There is no reason for anyone to order product from a reseller. They can order from the importer at a fraction of the cost.

Your price Importer

Adopt a puppy 48.00 29.00

clear cool 46.00 23.00

fuzzy moustash 46.00 25.00

leopard pendant 48.00 26.00

I would have kept going but i felt like i was going to throw up. If any one feels the need to order from candymachines.com open a window and toss out cash. You will get more value for you money.

thanks for saying what I was thinking1

Sales pitches should be limited to the classified section or paid banner ads, IMO.

Hidden agendas from our "friends" should not be allowed to post on the forums, IMO. Remember Buzz Bites? Sales dogs should pitch their bones elsewhere, IMO.

I agree with havending (even though I hate to admit it)! There really is no need for middle men in the vending business, IMO.

Archived