Cavalier C8 & C6 Price Change

I just aquired two Cavalier machines. One on location (C8-392) and one from storage (C6-276)

How do I change the price on them? There are no codes or anything written down inside the machines.

Thanks,

Michael

I just aquired two Cavalier machines. One on location (C8-392) and one from storage (C6-276)

How do I change the price on them? There are no codes or anything written down inside the machines.

Thanks,

Michael

I think those are single price machines? If so look for the switches under the acceptor part of the coin mech. If that doesn`t work I have no idea.

• 5 months later...

I think those are single price machines? If so look for the switches under the acceptor part of the coin mech. If that doesn`t work I have no idea.

I'm back on this one... I can't figure out the C6-276! There are no switches or anything I can find to alter. There is a silver button that vends a can everytime I push it, but doesn't allow me to do anything else. I've tried pushing selection buttons trying to figure out any type of code, but there is no display and I can't seem to adjust the price. Any ideas? It is set at .50 and seems to work great and gets plenty cold.

Thanks!

The pics are attached. Thanks!

Mission is right. It is a single price coin mech. You need to drop down the top portion on the coin mech to access the switches. What price do you want it set at? At 50 cents you should have switch 2 and 4 on.

The pics are attached. Thanks!

25gaqkk.jpg

under the acceptor (the thing you pull towards you) will be a

bank of dip switches. if they are 2 banks, one will be labeled the other might not.

the switches represent a value that doubles for each switch (starting at 5 cents), and are additive, so each switch represents a value like

0.05 , 0.10, 0.20, 0.40, 0.80 etc...

the price would be all the values of the "ON" switches added up.

so as technivend says 50 cents is 2, 4 ON ( .10 + .40 = .50 ) all the others OFF

Perfect answer! If I could give you a thumbs up on my phone I would give you 2. One for the answer and another one for the pictures.

That is the one place I didn't look! Thank you so much!

I left it at .50 as a "sale" price for the first week to make it up to the account for being without a machine for a week. I need to keep this account happy. They are heavy drinkers... plus they buy lots of pop! Ha!

Thanks again,

Michael

Archived