Buying my first set of machines shortly..... A&A PN 95?

GV Vending

I use pm supreme and elite. There are both right at 60.00 painted and with .50 coin mech. They both look sharp. I made a machine order today from A&A and i will tell you that they are a few weeks out on parts for th pn 95. So in vending time thats really like 6 weeks.

AA are great machines. I would also recommend Oak vista, Northwestern 60's. Beavers are very good machines, but I personally think they are over priced. You can get an Oak vista 300 delievered for around 50.00. I think the northwesterns are around 75.00 each. And I know the AA are around the same as the Oaks. Beavers I am not sure of, but you can be sure they are a good bit higher than the others. I personally use mostly the Oak Vista 300 and Vista 450.

I use pm supreme and elite. There are both right at 60.00 painted and with .50 coin mech. They both look sharp. I made a machine order today from A&A and i will tell you that they are a few weeks out on parts for th pn 95. So in vending time thats really like 6 weeks.

Thanks for the advice. I agree they are sharp looking.

Funny how the rep was pushing the PN 95. Does it make a different if i am just using it for candy that will sell for .25?

Do yourself a favor and check with Beaver directly. I think their machines are cheaper than most people think. I am looking at a catalog showing Souther Beavers at $60 and Round Beavers at $75. Their shipping is fast and cheaper than anyone in the US. Definately worth a look if nothing else. Call them up and have them email you a catalog and price list.

Do yourself a favor and check with Beaver directly. I think their machines are cheaper than most people think. I am looking at a catalog showing Souther Beavers at $60 and Round Beavers at $75. Their shipping is fast and cheaper than anyone in the US. Definately worth a look if nothing else. Call them up and have them email you a catalog and price list.

I agree beaver coin mech is the best in the business. And the machines and stands look nice. But southern and round beavers are a pain in the you know what to put a display in. And the southern in mostly plastic and the round has a plastic base. And I am not to sure about your cheaper than anyone shipping clam. Freight is based on wt and distance not by company name.

dude do work for beaver? everytime you post your ranting and raving about how great beaver machines are! get over it! there are other machines just as good at a lot lower price! I do not own one beaver machine and I vend fulltime.

Thank you all for all the great advice!!!!

This will be a tough decision.

Sales rep recommends the PN 95, a few on this site and a personal friend of mine as well.

Some threw me for a loop with the PM's, which I like the style a whole lot better.

Lets see what happens. Whatever I decide to buy first will have to do. The idea is to be able to have a bunch out on the street. I then will dibble dabble on all the other brands and models you all highly recommended.

Thanks again and great selling!!!

Stay tuned, more rookie questions to come.

GV

dude do work for beaver? everytime you post your ranting and raving about how great beaver machines are! get over it! there are other machines just as good at a lot lower price! I do not own one beaver machine and I vend fulltime.

Just stating my opinion as you are yours. It seems Beever has a reputation of being very expensive, but I don't see that they are much more money than most and from my experience and what I am reading here, their customer service is as good as it gets as well as speed of shipping and shipping cost. It is like debating what kind of car is better I guess and we will all have differences. I started with beaver machines and now have 72 of them. Have not regretted that choice one time.

My only real advice would be to buy what you like and stick to one kind of machine if you can and have them all keyed the same. You won't need much for extra parts and one key opens everything.

Just stating my opinion as you are yours. It seems Beever has a reputation of being very expensive, but I don't see that they are much more money than most.

I can get two Beaver Rounds shipped to me for about $200. Or two Northwestern 60s from Sam's for about $160, shipping from NW kills the deal and I have never done it. Or two A&A PN95 for about $120. I think if you look at base price then it's comparable (Though a round is still about $20 more than a PN95, or near the same to a Super60), but shipping kills the deal. So each location may be different.

I think he likes to assume too much. If you look at his web site he states that the operators in his area had no insurance,license, or tax permits. I have no idea how he would know this.

Thanks for the advice. I agree they are sharp looking.

Funny how the rep was pushing the PN 95. Does it make a different if i am just using it for candy that will sell for .25?

A PN95 which is the same as a NW Super60, is way too much overkill for candy in my opinion. They are wasted on candy, and do much better as toy capsule machines. When selling candy, you don't want to put in much more than would be sold in a cycle. Typically, that is only about 1 bag of m&ms or skittles. so having only 1 bag of candy in a PN95 or S60 looks pathetic. When I use candy, I use the vista 300 or the PO89 300's. The globes are much smaller and makes 1 bag of candy look like alot more. You can also use the smaller PN95, which is just like the NW regular 60, but in my opinion I think they are a pain in the butt when changing candy. You can't dump the candy out of the top like you can a vista 300. The round beavers have the same fault.

Everybody raves about the beavers, but quite frankly, the plastic body and the round head design really really turn me off to them. Sure, I've also heard that the mechs are nice, but I don't think I've ever had an issue with the oak/NW/A&A mechs either. I suppose if you could put a beaver mech in a S60, life would be good.

the new 50 cent mech for the po89 has jamming problems and aa does not know how to fix it.

I agree with Andy. I know firsthand that they suck. Jamming problem and costing me money.

Maybe I have the old 50c mechs then, since I've never had a problem with them.

On a side note; anybody know if NW mechs will fit in an Ashland?

Archived