A&A Service

havending

For the first time ever, I have made a purchase from TNT (Top Notch Toys) out in Ca. I typically buy exclusively from A&A, but I've also bought from Cardinal and Brand. I was surprised to find that their catalog is quite inexpensive compared to A&A, who I thought was the cheapest supplier around. I'd like to see a little bit more variety of capsule products, but they do have a very large, and nice selection stickers and tattoos. I'm sure I'll be buying from them again.

I was surprised to find that their catalog is quite inexpensive compared to A&A, who I thought was the cheapest supplier around.

Can you give us an example on price?

Sent using Tapatalk for Android.

I wrote them down when I made the order, but I threw the paper away. I'll post the prices when I get the statement from them.

But I can say that most of the 1in stuff was about $14-$16 a bag of 250, some of the stickers/tats were under $30, and I got a bag of 2in shooter and spinners for around $29. Most everything at A&A is about $18/bag for 1in, and $33/box for 2in, unless it's the licensed stuff, then it's much more expensive.

I wrote them down when I made the order, but I threw the paper away. I'll post the prices when I get the statement from them.

But I can say that most of the 1in stuff was about $14-$16 a bag of 250, some of the stickers/tats were under $30, and I got a bag of 2in shooter and spinners for around $29. Most everything at A&A is about $18/bag for 1in, and $33/box for 2in, unless it's the licensed stuff, then it's much more expensive.

They are great to order from and service is also great. Good items to get are sticky squishers, crazy yo yo are very good. Xl sticky

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

For the first time ever, I have made a purchase from TNT (Top Notch Toys) out in Ca. I typically buy exclusively from A&A, but I've also bought from Cardinal and Brand. I was surprised to find that their catalog is quite inexpensive compared to A&A, who I thought was the cheapest supplier around. I'd like to see a little bit more variety of capsule products, but they do have a very large, and nice selection stickers and tattoos. I'm sure I'll be buying from them again.

I like TNT as well.

Good service and fair pricing.

They really work at finding you the best shipping cost, too.

I like TNT as well.

Good service and fair pricing.

They really work at finding you the best shipping cost, too.

Sherlock do you order pallets? I can have a pallet of heavy items like balls and stickys delivered for around 150. And they dont charge pallet fees either. Some companies will charge a 60.00 pallet fee.

Sherlock do you order pallets? I can have a pallet of heavy items like balls and stickys delivered for around 150. And they dont charge pallet fees either. Some companies will charge a 60.00 pallet fee.

That's a great deal. Have not used TNT for a while. But those 2 ladies at TNT are great to work with. A&A needs to care more about freight costs and get us better deals on freight. Pallets are the only way to go when ordering 10+ cases of superballs. Then all the other boxes of stuff just comes along for the ride. For me, who ever gets the superball order, also gets the other stuff as well.

Yes.

I've actually ordered pallets from TNT (balls and flat), OAK (machines), and A&A (machines & product) and none ever had a pallet fee.

Or at least it was never listed as a separate line item on the invoices.

The freight charges are usually over $150 for me....but never over $200 or so.

I don't usually pay for a liftgate but I may have once...can't remember.

Either way, shipping is a killer on small orders.

Archived