A&A Service

havending

I am not sure what has happened in the past year at A&A but the service sucks. I had a order with tats messed up and took a month to have it fixed. product sent back and credit issued. And I still ended up paying the freight from there to here. In years past if you ordered by about 2 or 3 est. your order would ship the same day. Now I can order at 9 am and it wont ship til the next day or the day after that. Now I order a bunch of pm supremes two weeks ago and am told it wold take about 10 days. I call back today to add a few misc parts and guess what. At least 3 more weeks to build due to a 1000 machine order in the works. He even calls last week and said the 1st of july. So what gives why the run around. Has any one else noticed the lack of service? Or is it my rep? I think im going to start ordering from Scott Kovens. With that last name he has to be family of the owners.

Try ordering the string doll for your bulk racks, and have them ship and bill you for the large ones for cranes...

I was expecting to buy a couple thousand at 18 cents (uncapped) and ended up with the $2.50 each crane ones...

Try ordering the string doll for your bulk racks, and have them ship and bill you for the large ones for cranes...

I was expecting to buy a couple thousand at 18 cents (uncapped) and ended up with the $2.50 each crane ones...

Weird...I must have a good rep. I order all the time and it comes promptly and complete. I've never had a mix up, though I do get a quote first and then clarify any misunderstandings then. I deal with quotes in all my biz so I don't like surprises.

Weird...I must have a good rep. I order all the time and it comes promptly and complete. I've never had a mix up, though I do get a quote first and then clarify any misunderstandings then. I deal with quotes in all my biz so I don't like surprises.

I would assume that your ordering from the cali office with you being out there. Anton runs that part of A&A and he is the best. When he was a sales rep in Baltimore I would always order from him. If a issue came up it was fixed right away. I happy he was promoted a few years back but i kinda wish he was still a rep.

I have Chris Miller. I placed an order on Friday at 12:30 and he said it would ship that day. Then on Tuesday he called and left a message verifying that it did ship on Friday with no problems(which I thought was nice). I'll let you know when it comes, granted my order was pure product and no machines and/or parts.

I would assume that your ordering from the cali office with you being out there. Anton runs that part of A&A and he is the best. When he was a sales rep in Baltimore I would always order from him. If a issue came up it was fixed right away. I happy he was promoted a few years back but i kinda wish he was still a rep.

Actually I order out of the Baltimore office, but it's shipped from the Cali warehouse.

I have Chris Miller. I placed an order on Friday at 12:30 and he said it would ship that day. Then on Tuesday he called and left a message verifying that it did ship on Friday with no problems(which I thought was nice). I'll let you know when it comes, granted my order was pure product and no machines and/or parts.

I use Chris Miller too. I think he is a good rep; no problems so far.

I've been displeased with A&A lately and am working on taking my business elsewhere.

I just wish that they would understand more that how they run their business reflects on how we are able to run ours. If they are running behind the it will cause us to.

• 2 weeks later...

is it just me or have you guys noticed that the cali reps have way more sense then the MD folks, I think I will stick to cali reps (Ricky or karina) and just make sure its all being shipped from MD. Just ordered some 2" spongebob stuff, string pets, and harley keychains (for a bar) along with back ordering some more .50 mechs. hope this order goes a little smoother then the last, thought that the last MD rep I dealt with was gonna work out (derek), nope "he screwed the pooch" too

i will only deal with A&A my rep is derek and i wont deal with anyone else derek always does a good job even if he is at lunch when i get there i will wait for him i used to go to cardinal but A&A has much better service give derek a try and see if it makes a difference i bet it will. and as far as them running out of stuff when u do the volume they do u have to expect it maybe i have more patience but i dont wait till im im almost out to order more product when i get down to one or two boxes i order more so if they are out then i have enough till they get them in .

• 1 month later...

i will only deal with A&A my rep is derek and i wont deal with anyone else derek always does a good job even if he is at lunch when i get there i will wait for him i used to go to cardinal but A&A has much better service give derek a try and see if it makes a difference i bet it will. and as far as them running out of stuff when u do the volume they do u have to expect it maybe i have more patience but i dont wait till im im almost out to order more product when i get down to one or two boxes i order more so if they are out then i have enough till they get them in .

I always dealt with Anton,who always provided,excellent service.I now use Mike Frey (ext 314) who seems to always come through for me.I've always recieve my merchandise in about 4-5 days.Although i have to say that their worksmanship has been lacking lately.Still for product selection and price,along with quality machines (for most part)they are among the best in the industry.In my opinion of course.

Archived