Americans cut back on sodas

I don't have the long term experience to see a drop in soda sales, but I am experiencing greater sales of Energy Drinks, Snappple, Gatorade and Powerade products. The article discusses how energy drinks were the only category to rise and termed it 'interesting' to see what may happen with them in the future.

Neat article. Here at the house we drink a lot of power aid and bottled water. And a fair share of soda. My kids are hooked on voss water I never heard of it til they starters serving it at their school.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

If you don't mind I think I will take a pass on that overpriced business model.

I dunno about over priced anymore... after looking at the cost at some of the newer higher end machines, H.U.M.A.N's are comparable. But they also come with the brand, im not really trying to build my own brand.

Danielirubin, I know you bought into the H.U.M.A.N machines but can I ask what did these machines give you that you don't think you could get in any standard vending machine? I ask this because I get calls from people who bought into some of these so called healthy plans and then want to sell the machines for more the we retail them for. My experience with these programs are this...By a standard combo machine ie AMSThrow some graphics on itInsatll a credit card readerThrough in remote monitoring ( which should come included with a CC reader)Tell people where to buy productMark them up 2-3 time regular listGive them some leads to make them feel better.Have I missed anything? I have had some of these companies call to order machines. Surprisingly the machines they buy from us at $4000 Are resold at $9700 in lots of 5!!!!! There is no thing as a special healthy machine just like a dog product machine si not special. Nor is the we go babies machine. A vending machine can sell whatever will fit in it. You want to sell blocks of wood sell it. You don't need a block of wood vending machine!!!!!Sorry for the rant but this topic just irritates the he'll out of me. Guess I need to stop even reading them.......

Danielirubin, I know you bought into the H.U.M.A.N machines but can I ask what did these machines give you that you don't think you could get in any standard vending machine? I ask this because I get calls from people who bought into some of these so called healthy plans and then want to sell the machines for more the we retail them for. My experience with these programs are this...By a standard combo machine ie AMSThrow some graphics on itInsatll a credit card readerThrough in remote monitoring ( which should come included with a CC reader)Tell people where to buy productMark them up 2-3 time regular listGive them some leads to make them feel better.Have I missed anything? I have had some of these companies call to order machines. Surprisingly the machines they buy from us at $4000 Are resold at $9700 in lots of 5!!!!! There is no thing as a special healthy machine just like a dog product machine si not special. Nor is the we go babies machine. A vending machine can sell whatever will fit in it. You want to sell blocks of wood sell it. You don't need a block of wood vending machine!!!!!Sorry for the rant but this topic just irritates the he'll out of me. Guess I need to stop even reading them.......

Do you ship to florida?

I do not. But you can certainly find a distributor in FL easy enough. As a matter of fact Jofemar (which H.U.M.A.N is based off of) should be right down in Doral.

Damn the mobile skin has no formatting on posts. May as well just make it one big sentence. May have to try this damn tapatalk after all

Archived