Identify These Machines

dirkdark

Hello,

I got 5 of these machines thrown in as part of a package deal. Can anyone help me identify them? The bodies have a "f" on the side. I believe 3 of them are set up for 2" capsules and I want to get 50 cent mechanisms for them.

Thanks

Dirk

post-2381-0-74676100-1313676621_thumb.jpg

post-2381-0-05604200-1313676689_thumb.jpg

post-2381-0-05821800-1313676809_thumb.jpg

F for Frankenstien Looks like the have northwestern mechs and A&A flappers Usually Folz machines say Folz on the flapper

I think you nailed it. I found an a&a marking on the inside of the machine. Also the machine has an LED counter on the inside which indicates that these have never been used (As assembled currently).

Did you say you also had two inch ones? I you do then you are stuck with the .50 price point. That machine lacks the ability to go to .75 or 1.00. as you know they are folz. Some people think he was the god of bulk vending. lol

Did you say you also had two inch ones? I you do then you are stuck with the .50 price point. That machine lacks the ability to go to .75 or 1.00. as you know they are folz. Some people think he was the god of bulk vending. lol

I thought everyone on here thought you were the God of vending ^-^

They would have to go back to back to back I would think. I have never seen one but jj54 said he bought some, and I know him personally as he lives near one of my routes, so I believe him. Send him a pm and ask him about them, he checks in quite often.

I believe him to I just didn't know. Even an old dog can learn somthing new. I think I sold him some beavers.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

I went out locating today, and I snapped a pic of this setup. I'd like to find out what the make/model for the yellow and red bouncy ball machine. I've seen them around out in the field like this one, but I have no idea where to get one.

IMAG0083.jpg

I like the choices you have on the bottom row. Gumballs, gumballs or more gumballs. What a waste. DPerry I think that is an import model saw one similar on a importers website a while back, it's kind of rusty.

LOL. I just noticed that. I like how all the gum is assorted flavor too.

I went out locating today, and I snapped a pic of this setup. I'd like to find out what the make/model for the yellow and red bouncy ball machine. I've seen them around out in the field like this one, but I have no idea where to get one.

IMAG0083.jpg

Hey Darryl,

I've been trying to identify the machines that I come across while living in Mexico, and i came across this website.

http://www.shanghai-beyond.com/Manchine_detail.asp?id=138

Daniel

Archived