First bulk machine located!

cashman

Well been doing full line (part time) now for four years yesterday located my first bulk machine its a Seaga triple that was given to me,I put mike and ikes and gum ball and piggy zapps in it . Seems to be a good location wish me luck!!!

Well been doing full line (part time) now for four years yesterday located my first bulk machine its a Seaga triple that was given to me,I put mike and ikes and gum ball and piggy zapps in it . Seems to be a good location wish me luck!!!

You are starting out with candy? Have we taught you nothing?

You are starting out with candy? Have we taught you nothing?

That is the most annoying, snitty remark I have seen on these forums. Get a life! :angry:

Good luck with your candy machine, cashman. It's a start in the right direction.

Well thanks all, I just bought a Tomy toy machine let week(mint used shape &50) so I will be getting into toys soon but landed this restaurant location that wanted bulk candy.

I just stopped into the location to check and see how it's doing ,I placed it Friday around 3:00pm and as of this morning (ties-four days) it's got $12.00 in it!! Nice if this keeps I'll be Very happy with this location.

• 2 weeks later...

I know I just about sh.. When I opened it up, I have been doing full line for a few years (part time) and sadly I have full line machine on location that is not beating this by a whole lot, going out locating on Monday , I have the fever now.

I know I just about sh.. When I opened it up, I have been doing full line for a few years (part time) and sadly I have full line machine on location that is not beating this by a whole lot, going out locating on Monday , I have the fever now.

Heh Heh!!! That sounds like gravy!! Smells like gravy!! Looks like gravy!! Must be gravy!!grin.gif

So far have only the one bulk machine out on location. I think I'll love it and I know I got lucky with this location just serviced it today ........ 49.00 first three weeks !!!!!

[/quote

Ahhhh. Don't you love toy vending

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Archived