NFL Ballcaps

Hillbilly

I stopped at a grocery today and ran in to a woman that owns 2 C stores where I have machines. She said I should check them because the big machines are almost empty. I just put the NFL baseball caps in them 2 weeks ago Saturday. Wow!!!shocked.gif

Nice job Bub and great location! I hope my Table Top Footballs sell that good. The NFL markets their self much better than any other sport.

Nothing ever goes as planned in this biz. I get to the stop and it is the NFL pins not the ballcaps. I should have looked at my route card. Wouldn't you know it. And I only had the one bag. I put ballcaps in and hopefully A&A will have some pins on Monday morning.

The machine was still empty thoughgrin.gif The adults are the ones who are buying these at .75. Trying to complete their collection of all 32 teams.

Nothing ever goes as planned in this biz. I get to the stop and it is the NFL pins not the ballcaps. I should have looked at my route card. Wouldn't you know it. And I only had the one bag. I put ballcaps in and hopefully A&A will have some pins on Monday morning.

The machine was still empty thoughgrin.gif The adults are the ones who are buying these at .75. Trying to complete their collection of all 32 teams.

Have you had good luck with the NFL pins? I just ordered 20 cases the other day on sale for $25 a case!

How much are you going to do then at

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

I am going to run it at $.75 but it is cheap enough I can run it in my few remaining $.50 machines too!

How much are you going to do then at

Have you ran it yet hav? I can't believe they discounted it at the beginning of the NFL season. I had really good luck last year with their 1" NFL tags.

I am going to run it at $.75 but it is cheap enough I can run it in my few remaining $.50 machines too!

Have you ran it yet hav? I can't believe they discounted it at the beginning of the NFL season. I had really good luck last year with their 1" NFL tags.

I have not but Im going to order some and run is at .50 for fast sale

Why not fast sell it at .75?

If I order 15 or 20 boxes they need to be gone by early Jan. So by the time I get them and cycle them in over 6 weeks or so it only gives me about two months or so in the season. Items like this need to be sold by season end. It's a great price so easy fast money.

What you don't sell can go in storage until next season can't it? The only 2' I sell @ .50 is the items I couldn't sell for .75. eg. ******* silly bands

I understand both points. Carrying product is actually an expense. So it is advantageous to sell product if you can. But you also want to get the highest price possible while still moving an acceptable amount of product. I don't have alot of $.50 machines left so I always look for quality product that is on sale. I don't mind holding on to NFL product as long as it isn't an excessive amount. I was glad to have 1" NFL tags & NFL15 flat left over when this season started. It allowed me to get NFL product into my best accounts early before placing a big order with A&A. I guess it depends on how much storage space you have also.

Bub this is odd they told me the same thing. I wonder if they are holding out for their perfered customers.

I haven't known them to hold out product in hopes a good customers will buy it. But there is a trick to use. You can put low stock product on an order with back ordered product and have it shipped when you want.

I got my order in at 8:06 AM. What time did you get yours in? Derrick told me he had 2 cases and 27 packages of 32 teams in bulk. I got all that and it was shipped today. What did they tell you?

It was just about 8 am and they (Cindy) told me they only had 1 case, mine also shipped today with other products. Delivery on Wed, but I can't check it till I arrive Friday.

Archived