From El Paso Texas, new to bulk candy....any advice?

TKK

hi there...

me, my gf, and my buddy started a small part time business.

i sell used cars and am a full time student. i saw someone come refil the 25c uturn machine here at work, and saw how many quarters they got out and made me think...

long story short a week later, we already own 34 vendstar 3000s, and like 2 other machines for about $900

we registered our names as a business account, also opened a business account, bought alot of stuff, made a logo, printing labels, pamphlets and business cards...

so far we secured 4 locations. weve asked maybe 30 places and only 5 said yes. were a big city so theres thousands of businesses here i think its just a matter of time.

were getting everything good, we even have the irs number and all...

were trying to organize profits, expenses, what candy sells better, etc. wish me luck :)

i need help finding the vendstar locks because 15 of the vendstars have no locks....on ebay its $15 for the 2 top 1 bottom but thats a bit too much i think..

hi there...

me, my gf, and my buddy started a small part time business.

i sell used cars and am a full time student. i saw someone come refil the 25c uturn machine here at work, and saw how many quarters they got out and made me think...

long story short a week later, we already own 34 vendstar 3000s, and like 2 other machines for about $900

we registered our names as a business account, also opened a business account, bought alot of stuff, made a logo, printing labels, pamphlets and business cards...

so far we secured 4 locations. weve asked maybe 30 places and only 5 said yes. were a big city so theres thousands of businesses here i think its just a matter of time.

were getting everything good, we even have the irs number and all...

were trying to organize profits, expenses, what candy sells better, etc. wish me luck :)

i need help finding the vendstar locks because 15 of the vendstars have no locks....on ebay its $15 for the 2 top 1 bottom but thats a bit too much i think..

Welcome fellow Texan, looks like you jumped in with both feet. Can't help you with bulk, I do full line but there are a lot of folks that will be happy to help you out.

Archived