Tkk bulk

TKK

Had 12 vendstars out last week. 2 places just called and said.they have.no more.peanuts.or pmm. Thats awesome they were halfways full! Ill report back w the monthly reports!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My car wash location is awesome they called yesterday said they had no more pmm and peanuts. I adjusted the wheels I think I was vending too much. Keep in mind this was in 13 days.

Pmm gone-92 quarters

Peanuts gone-48 quarters

Skittles half ways gone-43 quarters

Im excited it was my first pull the quarters were everywhere! Thats like 46 dollars.in 13 days in candy. I adjusted the wheels 2 notches down. I was giving 8 mnms 35 peanuts and 12 skittles. For mnms im gonna give 5 and peanuts like 20....

What do u guys think

• 4 weeks later...

Ok guys 1st batch of service. I got 15 vendstars out. I only serviced 6. This is some 3-5 weeks.

Now Im kinda upset.because my goldmine (car wash) dissapointed me. I serviced this one 2wice in 5 weeks. This last time all the candy were empty except maybe 5 vends left of skittles. However I found a bunch of nickles, tooth picks, paper clips, and a broken dispenser door. Also many fake tokens and coins. I was expecting more quarters than the first time because I had adjusted it to vend less pmm and peanuts. Wrong. I think someones taking product so im honna replace the vendstar with my xyz yellow metal tripple. Heres the 6 locations will post pics.

1) hps automotive pmm=4.75 bbbeans=1.25 ski=12.50

Total=$18.50

2)atlantic audio pmm=6.50 peanuts=4.75 m&i=6.25

Total=$17.50

3)competition audio pmm=7.25 peanuts=5.25 ski=5.00

Total=$17.50

4) foot doctor m&m=5.50 peanuts=4.25 ski=6.75

Total=$16.50

5)colors & cuts pmm=22.25 htamal=8.25 ski=21.50

Total=$52

6)elite car wash pmm=46.75 peanuts=32.25 ski=34.50

Total=$113.50

Doing 4 more tommorow! I think these r great numbers I.learned a ton from each.location. These quarters are super heavy! My goal is put all 35 of my machines

Just went today to.locate w my buddy in 3 hours we.secured 3 places....not including an hour lunch. Brings my total to 18 locations :) still got like 12 machines to place. I got an audio place...a clinic....and a mexican place. Probably hit 25 places. Got like 5 maybes and 5 comr back when manager is here. Also I went to a non income place that helps people pay their bills they have 8 locations and they said they need vendors! So we have an appt for tomorow what sucks is im sure they will want coke and snack machines

One thing I havent mentioned is all my locations are within 4 miles of eachother. Except 2 (locations who replied to my craigslist add) ones 5 miles away and one like 10.

Second batch service

7) dollar advance loans

Pmm=3.75 rp=.75 mikes= 3.25

Total=7.75

B) flexi car lot

Pmm=11.25 bbbeans=9.25 skittles=9.00

Total=29.50

9)atlantic audio #2

Pmm=13.75 mikes=4.50 bbbeans=3.75

Total=22

10)Tios automotive

Pmm=3.75 mikes=2.75 skittles=1.50

Total=8

Went to location #6 elite car wash pmm were.gone! In 1 week.

Pmm=23.75 rp=2.75 skittles= 5.50

Total=32

In ine weekkkkkkkkk! I love this place Im gonna add another machine

Went to location #6 elite car wash pmm were.gone! In 1 week.

Pmm=23.75 rp=2.75 skittles= 5.50

Total=32

In ine weekkkkkkkkk! I love this place Im gonna add another machine

A few questions:

How many bags of PMM were in there to get those 95 vends ($23.75 divided by .25)?

-AND-

How many PMM's are you giving per vend?

-AND-

What are you going to put in your 2nd machine?

And one suggestion:

Experience tells me (and others) that the first month or two is not an accurate gauge of a location's performance.

The novelty wears off to any regulars/employees in the business and sales usually drop after a couple of services.

Sounds like you have only had this machine in there a short while.

Instead of dropping a 2nd machine in there, IF YOU FEEL YOU MUST DO SOMETHING, I'd recommend you consider swapping out the RP w/more PMM for now.

The 2nd machine can always be added when the place is actually a proven performer.

im vending about 6 pmm per vend. One bag of 56oz. The reason I want the double there is to have a bigger quantity of pmm and offer gumballs as well as burn my boston beans ive removed from locations... The owner said last month he had seen the pmm gone for a couple days. So I need to make sure I always have pmm.

I got scared when I saw it I thought no way could it b gone in a week this location was the one that last month had paper clips and fake coins so I thought someone must have taken it. But I opened the back and the black coin container was almost full!

In one of my locations theres another vendstar. My pmm were almost gone and I only had like 9 ib quarters I knew something was wrong. Well I saw the competitors machine he had a canister labled chiclets and it had pmm. I tested my keys and they opened his machine! So im sure he opened mine and took pmm for his. Im changing the locks tomorow.

Also at 6pmm I should get about 105 vends. Im shooting for 5 pmm so I can get 126

Just picked up my 1800s. 18 total. These are like the mercedes of vendstars or xyzs. They are fancy elegant and simple. I got them all they were a year old some new none had any residue or scuffs. I feel like I got a brand new shipment. All vend gumballs as well all keyed alike. They are a maroon color with black rear protectors. Best deal ive seen in forever. Paid 650 for all 18. To top it off he had one for parts which is.perfect just missing the rear coin tray lid and lock. I also found 13.25 in quarters stuck on the sides of the coin trays. Im wondering if they were on the side because we moved them and tilted them or if the coins get like that naturally. I cant wait to place these in nicer locations. Wish he had 50 of these! So I still got about 30 machines to locate! Im guessing by december or jan ill have then all located..

Just picked up my 1800s. 18 total. These are like the mercedes of vendstars or xyzs. They are fancy elegant and simple. I got them all they were a year old some new none had any residue or scuffs. I feel like I got a brand new shipment. All vend gumballs as well all keyed alike. They are a maroon color with black rear protectors. Best deal ive seen in forever. Paid 650 for all 18. To top it off he had one for parts which is.perfect just missing the rear coin tray lid and lock. I also found 13.25 in quarters stuck on the sides of the coin trays. Im wondering if they were on the side because we moved them and tilted them or if the coins get like that naturally. I cant wait to place these in nicer locations. Wish he had 50 of these! So I still got about 30 machines to locate! Im guessing by december or jan ill have then all located..

TKK i thought you were BS because of all the reactions on the forum, but i believe you now. Again i have some spots that will do 45 or 80 bucks for no apparent reason and if i were to announce it, many would call bs on me. So i believe u now.

i have locations that do over a hundred a month with a 1800 triple, problem is triple head canisters only hold so much so what are you gonna do when you have several hundred locations, you are not going to be able to service all these triples every few weeks and you don't want your machines sitting empty. Also the wear and tear on triples at these high volume accounts take their toll on the machines and finally it has been my experience that if an account can do $80-100 in a triple it needs a rack anyways.

i have locations that do over a hundred a month with a 1800 triple, problem is triple head canisters only hold so much so what are you gonna do when you have several hundred locations, you are not going to be able to service all these triples every few weeks and you don't want your machines sitting empty. Also the wear and tear on triples at these high volume accounts take their toll on the machines and finally it has been my experience that if an account can do $80-100 in a triple it needs a rack anyways.

it's not a terrible problem to have. You can use either a U turn 8 select or you can use TWO triples. Worse case is you just have to go often to that spot and make money.

yeah in my carwash location i wanna add a northwestern double i have laying around. that way i dont have to go every week since they are consuming 1 bag of pmm a week...im trying to post some pics...

heres the car wash vendstar after 2 week service

2011-11-02122046.jpg

2011-11-02122059.jpg

2011-11-02122115.jpg

2011-11-02122226.jpg

2011-11-09212232-1.jpg

heres some quarters after servicing 10 machines

2011-11-11003328-1.jpg

2011-11-11003358.jpg

$310 in this peanut container

2011-11-11003539-1.jpg

2011-11-11003610.jpg

2011-11-10235304.jpg

2011-11-11003220.jpg

the 1800s

2011-11-10215726.jpg

2011-11-10215739.jpg

Looks like you have a toothpick in your coin tray there. If this was my location I would kick the vendstar before they figure out how to get free candy out of it. If most of the employees are teens like you claim then they will eventually find out how to get free candy.

Yeah there was toothpics and fake coins and paper clips. Now the car wash is tiny. It used to b a small carlot they.are open 7 days a week. I went today to talk to the manager to put another.machine he said that was cool. Well pmm are gone. Idk if to put the xyz triple a 1800 a vendstar or a northwestern. 2 heads.of pmm for sure. Its less than a mile from my house. Im moving in w my gf and the house has a nice shed im gonna use for tkk. Buying some shelves tables etc.

The car wash is full detail. The building is where they wait. They have 5 dollar washes up to 100 details. Its always packed it does good because ppl get off their cars and wait a couple minutes.

Just dropped off the northwestern double tgey loved it I put 3 bags of pmm so I should get like 90 in just pmm which should take less than a month.pmm were empty so were rp

I need the gb wheel im sure now its gonna make over 150 a month I added bbbeans and hot tamales

Archived