Tkk bulk

TKK

Just came from sams bought 150 of candy. Mostly pmm.

Im locating like crazy! I go maybe an hour every other day. Today I went to 8 locations and got accepted to 3. This week ive gotten 5 set up 2 yesterday and tomorow 3. Labeled them cleaned them, logo, buy at your own risk label, contact infos..new locks and keys adjusted wheels and logged them down.

I got a muffler shop, 2 tatoo shops, a haircut place, and a car lot. This.puts me at 23! Pretty good since I.locate myself and no.commisions or charities paid.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hope you can hold on to this awesome location. Posting the name of it in a public forum like this might cause competing venders in or near El Paso to come to Elite car wash to see if they can persuade the owner to let them have a piece of the pie, by offering a commission.

Hmm.ill change the name. For xmas im thinking giving the top 5 locations a pizza party just like 3-5 boxes and some cokes. And the next top 10 a small fruit basket or something. I think this will be better than paying comissions and ensures me to have priority in most locations.

Dperry please take off the name from your post so I can also edit it

Just came from sams bought 150 of candy. Mostly pmm.

Im locating like crazy! I go maybe an hour every other day. Today I went to 8 locations and got accepted to 3. This week ive gotten 5 set up 2 yesterday and tomorow 3. Labeled them cleaned them, logo, buy at your own risk label, contact infos..new locks and keys adjusted wheels and logged them down.

I got a muffler shop, 2 tatoo shops, a haircut place, and a car lot. This.puts me at 23! Pretty good since I.locate myself and no.commisions or charities paid.

TKK why don't you donate to a charity? It would seem just to give back a little since you are not paying commission. When they ask you for a commission what is your response?Is this because you are tight or greedy or just trying to get away with it? Im not trying to call you out, it's just i don't see why you are not wanting to give back a little. Would 1 dollar really hurt you since your making money? It's good to help for a good cause even if it's just a little. Or maybe im wrong?

TKK why don't you donate to a charity? It would seem just to give back a little since you are not paying commission. When they ask you for a commission what is your response?Is this because you are tight or greedy or just trying to get away with it? Im not trying to call you out, it's just i don't see why you are not wanting to give back a little. Would 1 dollar really hurt you since your making money? It's good to help for a good cause even if it's just a little. Or maybe im wrong?

Some people don't base their business model on charity locations. I for one, do not do any charity locations. I am about half commission and half nothing. The locations that I don't pay commission's to are business relationship's I've made over the years. I am not getting kicked out of these places unless I personally do something wrong to them. Yes, it is only 1.00 per month but I choose not to do it. I personally see no benefit in it for my business.

Now, having said that, I do donate cash money to several worthwhile causes. Such as The Wounded Warrior Project, the local food pantry, and my church. I also contribute pull tabs for time spent on kidney dialysis and to the local Ronald McDonald house for time spent there by needy families (which I have used right before my daughter passed away).

Donate to a charity, yes. But use them to get a machine placed, no. That's just me but that's the how I roll.

Some people don't base their business model on charity locations. I for one, do not do any charity locations. I am about half commission and half nothing. The locations that I don't pay commission's to are business relationship's I've made over the years. I am not getting kicked out of these places unless I personally do something wrong to them. Yes, it is only 1.00 per month but I choose not to do it. I personally see no benefit in it for my business.

Now, having said that, I do donate cash money to several worthwhile causes. Such as The Wounded Warrior Project, the local food pantry, and my church. I also contribute pull tabs for time spent on kidney dialysis and to the local Ronald McDonald house for time spent there by needy families (which I have used right before my daughter passed away).

Donate to a charity, yes. But use them to get a machine placed, no. That's just me but that's the how I roll.

Boy. You must have a lot of business relationships in the past. Wanna know something funny? I do charity for all of my spots. Infact even one of my fathers friends saw my charity and said he wants the charity sticker on the machine i installed at his office building. And the one restaurant that I go to a lot and they know me, they still demanded a commission. Whenever i give them a commission, they just put it in the cash register. The owner is never even there. It's funny how that works for me. Strangers accepting charity, people i know wanting commission. Oh yea same with my other friend. I put one in his garage with his roomates and he charged me 20 bucks. And he said later on, if it still makes me money, he wants another 20 bucks!!

The reason I dont use charity as my focus point to get a location is because I have had many locations and ppl tell me that saying this.is worse. Many places arent dumb and know you dont really donate to a charity. What if they ask how much you donate will you say a dolla a month? I think thats worst. I rather be honest and tell them its to make extra income.y focus point is our service. If they ask do we split profits I tell them we may be able to work something out. But I tell them "each machine doesn't really make alot. They can make 10 a month sometimes less. The only reason it becomes profitable for us is because of the ammount of locations we have. I tell them most places like our service and how they put 0 effort for it.

Its just talking them right that gets the deal sealed :)

I do sell cars so I guess im pretty good at closing people.

Its all about the way you talk to them. I know how to get around things that dont benifit me. For instance a.customer who wants their car looking like new. Everyone wants to juice anything they can but if you work around them and talk to them in a way that makes them want your service and not a small comission

The reason I dont use charity as my focus point to get a location is because I have had many locations and ppl tell me that saying this.is worse. Many places arent dumb and know you dont really donate to a charity. What if they ask how much you donate will you say a dolla a month? I think thats worst. I rather be honest and tell them its to make extra income.y focus point is our service. If they ask do we split profits I tell them we may be able to work something out. But I tell them "each machine doesn't really make alot. They can make 10 a month sometimes less. The only reason it becomes profitable for us is because of the ammount of locations we have. I tell them most places like our service and how they put 0 effort for it.

Its all about the way you talk to them. I know how to get around things that dont benifit me. For instance a.customer who wants their car looking like new. Everyone wants to juice anything they can but if you work around them and talk to them in a way that makes them want your service and not a small comission

well tkk i think u are wrong when you say we dont donate to a charity. charity appreciates vendors. and the people that say yes are not stupid all the time. Some are very nice. and if you are serious about your machines doing less than 10 bucks then if you factor overhead, gas, machine cost, or locator cost, then it is hardly profitable and the 1 or 2 dollars a month for each machine would actually add up.

spoken just like a car salesman!

Im gonna probably donate to a charity but a local one I have a place making under 10 a month and one.over 120 so its ok for now ill relocate once all are placed. All of my 24 right now are in the same zip code most blocks away from eachother like 18 within a 2 mile radius and ther rest within a 5 mile radius. Gas here is 2.89 right now so its no biggie. I usually use my gti or my buddies scion. Nothing fits in his 370z and my lifted frontier wastes tons of gas.

Im not saying u dont donate....all the ppl I bought my machines from had the stickers and they said they bought them like that or they once donated. I rather be straight up like I said..i took them all off...people use them more to help them get locations and avoid comission...im sure I could have.more locations out offering comission.or a charity. I jumped on bulk vending...i heard of it maybe 3 months ago and in 2 minths ive accomplished alot especially for the time ive put and little money invested. I am also full time job and school 24 yrs old so im just doing it for extra cash not for a career....who knows

Im not saying u dont donate....all the ppl I bought my machines from had the stickers and they said they bought them like that or they once donated. I rather be straight up like I said..i took them all off...people use them more to help them get locations and avoid comission...im sure I could have.more locations out offering comission.or a charity. I jumped on bulk vending...i heard of it maybe 3 months ago and in 2 minths ive accomplished alot especially for the time ive put and little money invested. I am also full time job and school 24 yrs old so im just doing it for extra cash not for a career....who knows

So tkk do you ever consider a career with vending? What are you studying at school? I sensed you were 24 or so, Im a couple years older than you, so were close.

Physical therapy. I stopped going the business route. I would consider it as maybe starting a full line company but Id rather open my own car lot or idk. But yeaim always finding ways of making money. Im good at getting good deals and adding value and doubling money. Like 7 months ago I bought 3 quads for about 5200 sold them 2 days ago for 8700 . I used them almost every weekend.

This month is suckingggg!

Elite car wash $101 80% in pmm

Colors and cuts $24

Competition audio $6

Foot dr $10.75

Quality audio $4.25

Hps automotive $7.50

Flexi autos $4.50

:( everywhere is slow for some reason. Need like 13 more services

Colors and cuts $24

Competition audio $6

Foot dr $10.75

Quality audio $4.25

Hps automotive $7.50

Flexi autos $4.50

OUCH.... 4 bucks is not very good my friend

Its weird we have sucky months here. Like at our dealership we usually sell 150 cars a month this month we sold 50. And all the other places said the same thing. Its weird like if no one wants to go to stores etc. the place for 4 bucks told me "hey buddy dont be dissapointed if theres not many quarters because weve been dead all month. So I felt kinda bad. I know next month is gonna be crazy I cant imagine income tax months booooommm

Colors and cuts $24

Competition audio $6

Foot dr $10.75

Quality audio $4.25

Hps automotive $7.50

Flexi autos $4.50

December is a slow month. I work very little through the first week of Jan.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

Decembers pull!!!! Taco places are awesome!!!

Just serviced 4 of them they are gold mines!!! Paying 10% comission 4 week pull

Taco place #1

Pmm-$82

Gb-$29

Sk-$23.75

Total $134.50

Taco place #2

Pmm-$45

Gb-$26.25

Sk-$31.25

Total $102.50

Taco place #3

Pmm-$18

Gb-$14.25

sk-$12

Total $44.25

Taco place #4

Pmm-$14.25

Gb-$9

Sk-7

Total $30.25

Still need the one they just opened. Total for 4 locations was $311.50!!!!

Archived