What monthly income level are you comfortable with?

Quickinvestment

Here's a unique?

What monthly income makes you comfortable or what income level would elevate you to the lifestyle you want.

And what would you do with the money if you were not locked in to working 9-5. Cause when you work 9-5 your are just still in the rat race never really enjoying life.

I NEED my 6 figure job to be able to pay back my student loans (stupid loans), but once they're paid off I could be perfectly happy with 40-50,000 per year. Have I mentioned that I hate my student loans?

I NEED my 6 figure job to be able to pay back my student loans (stupid loans), but once they're paid off I could be perfectly happy with 40-50,000 per year. Have I mentioned that I hate my student loans?

Damn loans. The American Dream ay:

*80-100k* my wife and I would stop. 10month old thats growing.

Nice tho keep em coming., Its nice to see some peoples income goals, Some people need more and some people need less.

I def don't care about being a millionaire. I can be really comfortable without all that cash. As long as Im able to have nice streams of incomes coming in monthly for our lifestyle

i make a very good living and i have a job which

is easy for me. i work from home and have good benefits

i work for a very big cable tv network. however from my side of the fence i am burned out onthis field. the work is no longer interesting to me

after 12 years i want to do something else.

i think most people would want to be in my position

especially for the money aspect, but it always looks

greener from the other side of the fence. its best

not to get hung up on money but make sure you are doing

something you enjoy. otherwise you become a slave to

the pay check.

also it depends where you live up in the northeast or southern

california even a 6 figure income does not go as far as somewhere

like florida or texas. this is why i have always believed

tax brackets should be adjusted for the median wage in your

area of the country.

@ Dogcow

Yes indeed. Cant be a slave to a paycheck.

I myself just enjoy flipping money and having passive-semi passive income, Cant really get bored of that :)

@ 23 working only 3 days a week graveshift 12hr shifts.

I have alot of time to dedicate to building routes and buying routes out, Good pilot money I say,

Just have to always be moving to other ventures so you have multiple streams of income coming in.

Here's a unique?

What monthly income makes you comfortable or what income level would elevate you to the lifestyle you want.

And what would you do with the money if you were not locked in to working 9-5. Cause when you work 9-5 your are just still in the rat race never really enjoying life.

Is the amway sales pitch on the horzion?

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Lol vending is not passive income

Of course Vending is not 100% Passive. Im into alot of other money making ventures.

But cant wait to get up and running like some of the members here. Very helpful and knowledgeable people here.

Btw I hear you are the experienced Honor box Guy. Mind If I asked you a few question through pm.

Of course Vending is not 100% Passive. Im into alot of other money making ventures.

But cant wait to get up and running like some of the members here. Very helpful and knowledgeable people here.

Btw I hear you are the experienced Honor box Guy. Mind If I asked you a few question through pm.

i dont find vending passive at all, its a lot of hard work. wait until all ur stuff breaks down at once lol

as for honor boxes sure ask away

Curious, is a charity box really considered vending? You are not selling anything just asking for donations. I never knew this was privatized and someone could actually make a living doing this

Curious, is a charity box really considered vending? You are not selling anything just asking for donations. I never knew this was privatized and someone could actually make a living doing this

even the clothes donation bins you see in parking lots are for-profit. they sell the clothes off to mexico and south america by the pound. i know a locator who makes a killing

placing these.

Yup! There are a few people out here in sin city that have a few placed but nothing to the point where it's overcrowded. But then again how often do we worry about a donation box at the counter other than that 60seconds we are looking at the displays on the counter while paying and getting our change.

I know the Clothing donaion bins are placed everywhere or is it just now that you are aware of the busiess you notcie more. I think everyday people don't care about the boxes being there. They just know if somethif needs to be donated drop it off and that's that.

I mention the business to othere people and they think I'm crazy and that these business don't exist. Lol

Yup! There are a few people out here in sin city that have a few placed but nothing to the point where it's overcrowded. But then again how often do we worry about a donation box at the counter other than that 60seconds we are looking at the displays on the counter while paying and getting our change.

I know the Clothing donaion bins are placed everywhere or is it just now that you are aware of the busiess you notcie more. I think everyday people don't care about the boxes being there. They just know if somethif needs to be donated drop it off and that's that.

I mention the business to othere people and they think I'm crazy and that these business don't exist. Lol

Just make sure you check the applicable laws in your state. In many states you need a license to act as a fundraiser if you are not an employee of the charity. This is different than charity gumball vending. Its probably hard to get caught but if you do you can get in a lot of trouble. People tend to get pissed off when they find out not 100% goes to the charity.

This is the main reason I dont mess around with charity stuff I am up front that my honor boxes are a for-profit business. I will be trying to locate some charity (penny candy) boxes soon but this is being done for a local organization with all the proceeds going to the organization.

Archived