incredible pizza company

antoniocinisi

I landed a new location on thursday,the incredible pizza company.it is a buffet pizzeria with an arcade.I had always considered going to try putting machines in there but I thought they would say no.turns out I put an oscars wild ride machine in there and went back yesterday to put in a wowie zowie.commission is a little high @ 40%,but the volume should be there.this goes to show that even the most intimidating location are also sometimes up for grabs for the small vendor.they have an arcade with a card swipe system,but they want cash games cranes, and a few racks.they were waiting for a proposal for racks from a different vendor.this is partially why I went so high with the commission.I am thinking with a dollar 2 inch/50 cent 1 inch and .75 cent flat I should be able to make decent money even with such a high commission.thoughts??

I landed a new location on thursday,the incredible pizza company.it is a buffet pizzeria with an arcade.I had always considered going to try putting machines in there but I thought they would say no.turns out I put an oscars wild ride machine in there and went back yesterday to put in a wowie zowie.commission is a little high @ 40%,but the volume should be there.this goes to show that even the most intimidating location are also sometimes up for grabs for the small vendor.they have an arcade with a card swipe system,but they want cash games cranes, and a few racks.they were waiting for a proposal for racks from a different vendor.this is partially why I went so high with the commission.I am thinking with a dollar 2 inch/50 cent 1 inch and .75 cent flat I should be able to make decent money even with such a high commission.thoughts??

I would have taken it at 40%. Only time will tell if volume justifies it.

Mike

You will be fine. But don't wait to hear back put presure on them to make a deal with you if the other guy gets a deal you will prob loose it all together.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

I have been there last thursday,yesterday and thursday I am going back.I think it is a one of a kind but haven`t researched.it`s the only one in my area.the oscars wild ride was a biz-op discontinued 10 years ago,and uturn (I think) now makes wowie zowie.

This is a chain restaurant.

Locations are in several states: Locations

The one around here is always busy busy busy.

Nice work Antonio.

This should be an excellent location.

some credit should go to my wife.it was her idea to try there,but thanks sherlock!!

I am really looking forward to working with these people.they seem very laid back.I had to take an oscar there the same day.I drove an hour to go get it and another hour to go back, this because he wanted the machine in there that day because he had hundreds of kids coming in for a party . after I got done setting up,the manager bumped fists with me,not the typical manager,he also gave me free dinner for my family and I.he gave me a 10 dollar card to play the video games too,which the cashier actualy gave me 20 because on thursdays you get double credits on your card.so far all is good on both ends.I showed I was ready to go above and beyond by bringing back the machine the same day,they knew I lived an hour away,and they seem to appreciate the extra effort.I plan on pushing my racks on thursday when I go back.I will see how things go for a few months and early next year invest in some other equipment they have requested.they want cash video games and cranes besides what they have.

I have put a lot of time,money and effort into the vending business all year long and it is showing.I am on track to making almost double what I did from vending this year compared to last,I hope this location will get me right at double.life is good right now.at least until the next 2-3 things go wrong in a row.

I put 3 racks in on saturday.the guy wanted them in friday but I couldnt do it.I put a 4 way sticker and 2 1 inch heads on a small stand.I also took 2 5 ways.he wants another machine that I do have available.I will take a 9 way and put the sticker machine setup next to it on the way to the arcade from the main entrance.it is also where the buffet area is.my issue is that I want the 50 cent side by side mechs for the super 60s and they are still on the field getting tested.imo this is important here because the smaller kids that are given money may not be able to figure it out. I have seen this with the rack at work.I just wish northwestern would hurry up and finally get these out.

I have all gum at a quarter,1 inch at 50.I will have a mix of 75/1.00 2 inch.I had no dollar mechs till I got upgrade kits yesterday but the 9 way will have 2 dollar heads and the other 2 racks I have there will eventually get one head at a dollar too.

I feel this location will hit me up for a change machine in the near future.at least the tokens they use are bigger then quarters and wont jam the machines.

I still have a great feeling about this place but having all these machines and toys tied up is gonna sting a little till we get some money flowing back in.I will go there thursday if I can or over the weekend to see how things are.the oscars wild ride was hung up and I tinkered with it till it worked again,I may have to put a different oscar in if it keeps doing it.I gave them a different lock and key for wowie zowie so they can open the machine but not the money if a gumball gets hung up in that machine.it usually happens when the gumball is squished or lopsided.

the manager did try to dictate my price points.mostly because the pictures I had with me had the old 50/25 cent prices.I explained those were old pictures.I told him all 1 inch is now .50,regular 2 inch at .75 and premium $1,flat .75.he was expecting flat at a buck so that calmed him down a bit.I have a feeling he will complain about the dollar mech anyways.

If you install a changer make sure the machine CLEARLY reads that the changer will give QUARTERS and NOT TOKENS.

That changer could be installed on your rack and in the middle of your whole set-up and STILL people will pop bills in there expecting Incredible Pizza tokens.

Which, in turn, will lead to complaints.

And I'm willing to guess it won't just be kids making that mistake.

Looks to be a great location!

If you install a changer make sure the machine CLEARLY reads that the changer will give QUARTERS and NOT TOKENS.

That changer could be installed on your rack and in the middle of your whole set-up and STILL people will pop bills in there expecting Incredible Pizza tokens.

Which, in turn, will lead to complaints.

And I'm willing to guess it won't just be kids making that mistake.

I agree completely with Sherlock.

I'm a bit confused as to why they want cash operated games if they are currently on a card system, unless they want the cash games for a separate area?

Still, a very nice find and I hope it does well!

My wife asked about the cash games too.if they want games in a differant rooms like with my racks why not ask the company that's there already?I have no intrest in arcade video games.perhaps they plan on being shady with the cash?perhaps they want a bunch of quarters for their cash register every two months? I don't know.I did meet the owner,besides the main manager I have been talking with.so the owners know about the cash machines.

I am just praying the numbers are where they should be and that its long term.

thursday I had to go swap out the oscars wild ride machine for a different one because it was malfunctioning. while I was there I asked about why they needed cash games in there.I have been dealing with 2 managers, the main guy who is kinda of an golpher and the game room manager who is awesome.the game room manager says that they want cash games because they dont have any petty cash available to them.if they need to buy something they have to go thru a long process to get money for the item they need since all the money in the drawer is accounted for.this way they have cash available and if they need cash to go buy something it will be easier for them.

thursday I had to go swap out the oscars wild ride machine for a different one because it was malfunctioning. while I was there I asked about why they needed cash games in there.I have been dealing with 2 managers, the main guy who is kinda of an golpher and the game room manager who is awesome.the game room manager says that they want cash games because they dont have any petty cash available to them.if they need to buy something they have to go thru a long process to get money for the item they need since all the money in the drawer is accounted for.this way they have cash available and if they need cash to go buy something it will be easier for them.

If its a local owner and he is that strict on petty cash he must be a real tight wad.

If its a local owner and he is that strict on petty cash he must be a real tight wad.

I doubt it's the owner that causes the problems with petty-cash at this location.

Remember, these are Franchises.

It's more likely the Franchiser than the location owner dictating the petty-cash red tape.

If it were the owner himself causing the petty-cash hassle, the cash from Antonio's machines would be handled in the same troublesome fashion as cash from the drawers.

the manager did try to dictate my price points.mostly because the pictures I had with me had the old 50/25 cent prices.I explained those were old pictures.I told him all 1 inch is now .50,regular 2 inch at .75 and premium $1,flat .75.he was expecting flat at a buck so that calmed him down a bit.I have a feeling he will complain about the dollar mech anyways.

Funny. You'd think they'd be all for higher price points if they are getting 40%.

No they want to make a lot but prices low go figure

Antonio,

If the pricing on games/activities at your Incredible Pizza is anything like the pricing on the ones at my local Incredible Pizza, your price points are FINE.

My kids love my area Incredible Pizza.

But, the games/activities there are a little higher than area Chuck E. Cheeses and Peter Piper Pizza restaurants around here.

Your price-points will be the cheapest way for parents to get their kids a little prize....a LOT cheaper than collecting tickets/points for redemption prizes.

Archived