Locating Sales Aid

dperry

Here is a little flyer I worked up to show and give to prospective location owners.

I made PowerPoint presentation, added some pictures and text.

Formatted it to 6x4 in landscape.

Saved it as a jpg file.

Uploaded it to CVSPhoto.com, and had them print off about 30 of them for about $6 after tax.

I plan to show them to the location owners, and leave them if they want them for future reference.

If anybody wants, I can make a generic flyer like this (without contact info), then you can just add your own stick-on label.

VendingPresentation.jpg

I printed out some of your pictures to use to go locating the other day and they helped a lot.would you mind making me a generic one?using this tool will help a lot.imo it should increase the probability of a yes.

I printed out some of your pictures to use to go locating the other day and they helped a lot.would you mind making me a generic one?using this tool will help a lot.imo it should increase the probability of a yes.

could you put serviced regularly instead of monthly please?

could you put serviced regularly instead of monthly please?

Ok, here it is. I made some changes to it tho. It is now 18in x 12in, so that it has higher resolution. So it's the same ratio as a 6x4 print.

If you want to download it, the path is http://www.houtexven...esentation1.jpg

VendingPresentation1.jpg

thanks dperry,I will take this with me tomorrow while I try to find new locations.I appreciate it!!!!!!

imo you should also add to the bottom no contract.I have found that many in my area think there is a contract and that seems to be a turn off.I can add it in pen if you dont want to modify it but you should add it your print outs for sure.

Archived