Fruit Stand Gumballs

Hillbilly

I figured I would post this before I actually put these out. Look closely at the gumballs and see if you notice anything. Would you put a quarter in a machine to get one of these? Looking for some input here.

Thanks

I voted no. Not that I see anything wrong with them...they just don't look appealing.

Not sure what the flavors are supposed to be (aside from the Fruit Stand name)

I will take some fuzzy mustaches though.

I never liked the look of the white colored ones with the red blotches. Looks moldy to me, but that's MHO. However, they taste really good! I think that is Strawberry, but don't remember any more. I always liked the Fruit Stand product and at first it sold well. But it cooled off after a few cycles. So it never really sold significantly better over time than the standard assorted for me. So the extra cost was not worth it for me.

Sorry about the double post guys. I started out as a poll and got it all screwed up. Your responses answered my question though.

Here is what is wrong with it: Nothing.

But there are 3 different sizes. 850ct, 1080ct, and 1430ct. Equally mixed all together. I was wondering if the general public would notice. I start putting them out tomorrow. The extra counts will offset my shipping expense. Of course in a previous post I said the Sams membership was history. The 1430 ct and the 1080 will bring me an additional $202.50.

Sorry about the double post guys. I started out as a poll and got it all screwed up. Your responses answered my question though.

Here is what is wrong with it: Nothing.

But there are 3 different sizes. 850ct, 1080ct, and 1430ct. Equally mixed all together. I was wondering if the general public would notice. I start putting them out tomorrow. The extra counts will offset my shipping expense. Of course in a previous post I said the Sams membership was history. The 1430 ct and the 1080 will bring me an additional $202.50.

So did you mix it all together, or did it come that way?

When I don't buy from sams, I usually get the fruit stand from A&A. It's probably the cheapest assorted gum they have.

At one time I used to buy ford carrousel gum from quill.com, and I got it in 1080ct. I stopped getting 1080ct when I stopped buying from quill when their prices doubled. I ended up mixing the 2 sizes together, and it still sold fine.

Archived