This should be read by anyone looking to start into bulk vending

Billnuts

This is a Prime example of a SCAM

these machines are not worth $20.00 each... 

Even using knock-off beaver copies.. to save a few dollars..

Many Scams like this look the same,  Just add a new name to them..

http://www.tcvend.com/

Hope this saves someone from these scammers..

bill

If you order the machines and spend over $30,000  they will sell you the capsules at a discount!

Not  $.30 cents each.. but just $.25 cents...  order now...

There even trying to rape you on the capsules.. 

Package_Pricing.pdf

Since the CEO of Accessit Corp (tcvend.com) continues to send me love letters over the years every time their name pops up, I feel compelled to reiterate the following...

The statements posted by anyone on this forum not named caserri, are the views and opinions of those who submit the post. I am in no way responsible for the content of these posts. I am merely providing this space for individuals to exercise their right to express their own opinions.

[emoji87] [emoji86] [emoji85]

In the interest of not getting Mr. Caserri in any further trouble, the following image is an "artistic piece" titled "Chainsaw" and any resemblance to any other image anywhere is entirely coincidental. Original art do not steal! ;)

acaa4669af0e9389925bade32aea0c1c.png

Where do I begin. So, we've got some LYPC Beaver-Clone knockoffs in black and gold (which, credit where it's due, doesn't look too shabby in the photoshop), for almost a grand for a setup. WOW. Now, perhaps I'm out of the loop a bit, but that plastic is almost worth it's weight in gold at that point- that's some good plastic. Further, as someone who ran Bok Choy Boys and their contemporaries, I'm not sure how anyone could expect to get 75 cents for one. Whether there's some convoluted prize program or not, that's one expensive Beaver-Clone that isn't going to make much money. After reading through that horror-movie script disguised as a marketing ploy that you posted there Bill, I'm shocked I hadn't heard of these guys sooner. In my opinion, Accessit appears to be preying on "newbie" vendors with inflated promises and prices. Also in my opinion, that is a terrible way to do business.

Archived