Dixie Narco/Coinco not returning change

Firetad4

Hey I've got my DN501 with Coinco changer. The guys at my location is reporting a sporadic issue where they don't alway get their change back. I can never get it to malfunction when I'm servicing it. I don't think they are lying, they aren't even wanting refunded. Any ideas?

Hey I've got my DN501 with Coinco changer. The guys at my location is reporting a sporadic issue where they don't alway get their change back. I can never get it to malfunction when I'm servicing it. I don't think they are lying, they aren't even wanting refunded. Any ideas?

Time to swap it out - coin mechs don't last forever.

You have a worn out coin payout base and slides.  This is very common and means you need to rebuild the coin mech.  You can email me at rbepic4gatgmaildotcom for a replacement.

Archived