1.00 chicken test

havending

I have had people wanting to know about 1.00 vends on the chicken. We had one we tested at 1.00 with finger lights in it. It is a shared location with a SV rack and sticker machine on 6 weeks it did 475.00. 400 was ones it has a 500 stacker

Thats great!

when you get the finger lights did you have to cap each one yourself? or does somebody sell diffrent eggs with straight run toys in them rather than just the junk mix you get from a&a?  or did you just use caps and not eggs??

ron

I- WISH THERE WAS A WAY YOU COULD PROVE THIS!!

If I go by the office today I can copy the location sheet. It was already dropped off for audit.

Seeing how I'm spending thousands of dollars to test the machine in different locations you should thank me and not doubt

If I go by the office today I can copy the location sheet. It was already dropped off for audit.

Seeing how I'm spending thousands of dollars to test the machine in different locations you should thank me and not doubt

I would like to thank you for sharing.

But, I also suggest you don't take it so personally that anyone is asking for proof.

Asking for someone to take any business info on faith is asking for a lot.

Remember the old saying, "Trust, but verify".

So what if some are less thankful than others?

The act of helping others should be it's own reward in any genuine act of kindness.

But again...I would like to take the time to say "Thanks for sharing your experiences".

And I'm sure I'm not alone in my sentiment among TVF members.

Please keep sharing willingly.

thats right I read it on the internet ,it must be true

When you come to Atlanta for nbva in June you can spend a couple days hanging on a route with me if you would like. I have done this with friends of mine and got some great ideas

You have convinced me enough to test it for myself  Havend. Truthfully however it was Frank that reached out to me. I think that says a lot. I have had a couple of great conversations with Frank. Frank asked me point blank if I would try a machine and told me literally " all I ask is you tell the truth good or bad". You cant get better than that from a supplier and I told him that I would be as unbiased and fair as I can. I will let you know.

You have convinced me enough to test it for myself Havend. Truthfully however it was Frank that reached out to me. I think that says a lot. I have had a couple of great conversations with Frank. Frank asked me point blank if I would try a machine and told me literally " all I ask is you tell the truth good or bad". You cant get better than that from a supplier and I told him that I would be as unbiased and fair as I can. I will let you know.

Frank is the real deal. He is one of us (an operator) he is willing to help anyone of us be a success.

You have convinced me enough to test it for myself  Havend. Truthfully however it was Frank that reached out to me. I think that says a lot. I have had a couple of great conversations with Frank. Frank asked me point blank if I would try a machine and told me literally " all I ask is you tell the truth good or bad". You cant get better than that from a supplier and I told him that I would be as unbiased and fair as I can. I will let you know.

how many are you getting ?I am considering one or two as well

I have had people wanting to know about 1.00 vends on the chicken. We had one we tested at 1.00 with finger lights in it. It is a shared location with a SV rack and sticker machine on 6 weeks it did 475.00. 400 was ones it has a 500 stacker

What kind of location is this Hav? The two that I own one is in a laundromat and the other one is in a Chinese buffet.

If you use it in that manner you got a expensive Bulk vending machine with a DBA and some attraction and new looks to attract kids to put a dollar in your machine. Not a bad idea though. What about if you mixed a bunch of high end one dollar capsules? Laser rings, yoyo balls, buildables, etc.?Wonder how that would work? Not sure if it would look good with a few displays on the glass? But they could see in and see the variety!

If you use it in that manner you got a expensive Bulk vending machine with a DBA and some attraction and new looks to attract kids to put a dollar in your machine. Not a bad idea though. What about if you mixed a bunch of high end one dollar capsules? Laser rings, yoyo balls, buildables, etc.?Wonder how that would work? Not sure if it would look good with a few displays on the glass? But they could see in and see the variety!

I like that idea adog,sure it could be done. In the next few days I will be reaching out to Frank to see if something could be done as far as adding a live display without having to tape it onto the glass and running the chance of the display falling.

Yeah I don't have one yet but just am thinking outside of the box!!! Maybe someday I will try it. Business isn't quite big enough yet though!

Archived