No more Disney

havending

i JUST GOT THE MOST EXPENSIVE acrylic rings because I bought plush and got 10 percent off.are they going to closeout what they have?

I'm sure they will at some point but right now they are looking for orders. I did ok with Disney. I did really well with the back pack clips. I know that dixney is a pain to deal with. AA had to send off art work samples multiple times trying to get it just right for Disney approval. Then the added cost on the license I guess they figure its just better to go another direction. But I want to know what they will replace it with there is a lot of Disney bulk on AA site.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

I got the same call yesterday u beat me to the post haha. I asked what they were going to replace the disney stuff with and was told nothing right now that they know of but they are sure they will replace it with something.I had said the same thing that they have so much disney stuff i hope they dont take to long to come out with something different so i guess we will have to wait and see i think all the disney stuff they have they have it at a discount so if ppl wana stock up on anything id put an order in fast before its all gone was told what they have is totaly it no more.

I'd rather put my money in good consistent staples items like acrylic rings, funtime mix, treasure chest,bouncy balls,etc. The Disney items are an over priced licensed item. I just seem to get higher revenues from simple items. Most of the time.

I'd rather put my money in good consistent staples items like acrylic rings, funtime mix, treasure chest,bouncy balls,etc. The Disney items are an over priced licensed item. I just seem to get higher revenues from simple items. Most of the time.

I am with you there Hillbilly. The simple stuff like Sticky Hands and Hillbilly Teeth (Opps, I meant Dentures by D'wayne - no offense to Mr. Clampett) can sell for 75 cents on a consistent basis. The heck with all this product rotation. I now only rotate sports stuff (NFL, NBA, MLB). And swap out teeth with hands (or visa versa) as needed.

Sounds like Disney is going the route of NCAA. Just a pain to deal with according to A&A. So this may be the last chance to get those NCAA basketballs.

I purchases Disney stuff one time and I have them in my office, they just wouldn't sell for me. Going into a mystery mix i guess.

Sounds kind of Goofy to me!

:huh:

HA,

When are you going to admit that you work for A&A? :)

Sent using Tapatalk for Android.

Darn you caught me Mr C, JK. But really I guess I like them because they were the first company I ever bought from. Back In . The AA parkway machine corp days. Started my business about an hour away from them so it made life easy. Every time I go home I swing by for a few hours cardinal also.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

I am with you there Hillbilly. The simple stuff like Sticky Hands and Hillbilly Teeth (Opps, I meant Dentures by D'wayne - no offense to Mr. Clampett) can sell for 75 cents on a consistent basis. The heck with all this product rotation. I now only rotate sports stuff (NFL, NBA, MLB). And swap out teeth with hands (or visa versa) as needed.

Sounds like Disney is going the route of NCAA. Just a pain to deal with according to A&A. So this may be the last chance to get those NCAA basketballs.

Sounds kind of Goofy to me!

:huh:

I mainly do 1" and 2" mixes that I make up with just about anything. Advice from a buddy of mine. Then just change the display when it slows down. I at least have 1 in every toy location I have. It cuts down on the rotation stuff.

I mainly do 1" and 2" mixes that I make up with just about anything. Advice from a buddy of mine. Then just change the display when it slows down. I at least have 1 in every toy location I have. It cuts down on the rotation stuff.

I do well with some mystery mixes too. I had a bunch of jewelry caps, but didn't have a display for them, so I just put in a myster mix display. The stuff sells well at locations where I have just 2 or 3 heads.

I have a lot of different items that just don't sell well, and I'm leery of putting them together in a mix. I'm starting to just pepper the good selling items with some of the bad selling items. For instance, I'll put some rings in with the monkeys, or stretchy dinosaurs with the stretchy pests, or even the sticky items.

Archived