Need info on 20 oz bottled water for DN

Hello Members,

I have some DN machines in the central FL airport area. My Vistar rep. told me they no longer will carry the Midnight Springs 20oz bottled water. This is one of my best products because of the heavy duty plastic bottle. Does anyone have a contact # for them directly? I have tried google and searching on line. Aquafina 20oz is a hard plastic bottle also.......I tried Zhills 20oz, they jam because of the soft bottle.

Thanks for all your help!

EJ

Hello Members,

I have some DN machines in the central FL airport area. My Vistar rep. told me they no longer will carry the Midnight Springs 20oz bottled water. This is one of my best products because of the heavy duty plastic bottle. Does anyone have a contact # for them directly? I have tried google and searching on line. Aquafina 20oz is a hard plastic bottle also.......I tried Zhills 20oz, they jam because of the soft bottle.

EJ

Aquafina is a Pepsi product, contact your local bottler to set up an account. Have no idea who or where Midnight Springs comes from.

Midnight springs (at least at Vistar Carolinas) comes from Table Rock Springs in the mountains of NC. I think Vistar provides the bottles and has different regional bottlers around the country. Supply was interrupted here at the end of September and I was told they would not have any again until the 2nd week of November. They now have them back in stock here, and life is good again :) You may want to check with your rep to see if they are only temporarily unavailable.

Hello Members,

EJ

Have you asked Vistar if they carry the vendible bottles?I use Zhills 16oz vendible bottles, they're harder plastic.

John

7up sells DeJa Blue. It is a hard 20 oz. bottle and it generally costs me .30/unit. It is by far some of the best tasting water that I have ever had and none of my customers have ever requested another flavor. This is great considering that pretty much every distributor in my area, as well as 7up, distributes this product.

Try asking Vistar if they carry Deja Blue! You could even consider ordering a skid from 7up if you have a business location. At approx. $7/case, you could buy 48 cases for a mere $336! This may sound like a lot of water but if I had a business location, I would do it! I absolutely HATE running out of water!

7up sells DeJa Blue. It is a hard 20 oz. bottle and it generally costs me .30/unit. It is by far some of the best tasting water that I have ever had and none of my customers have ever requested another flavor. This is great considering that pretty much every distributor in my area, as well as 7up, distributes this product.

Try asking Vistar if they carry Deja Blue! You could even consider ordering a skid from 7up if you have a business location. At approx. $7/case, you could buy 48 cases for a mere $336! This may sound like a lot of water but if I had a business location, I would do it! I absolutely HATE running out of water!

DeJa Blue is a great product! Very strong bottle. Many vendors who use 7-Up 3rd party machines will order most of their requested monthly minimum by ordering lots of this water. They use it in all of their machines because it tastes great and doesn't jam.

DeJa Blue is a great product! Very strong bottle. Many vendors who use 7-Up 3rd party machines will order most of their requested monthly minimum by ordering lots of this water. They use it in all of their machines because it tastes great and doesn't jam.

We better ease up on the Deja Blue praise here, they might think we work for 7up!

No but Deja Blue really is great.

We better ease up on the Deja Blue praise here, they might think we work for 7up!

No but Deja Blue really is great.

I think its a great product as well.... tried it for a while by replacing the Dasani and Ozarka and my water sales went way down. Had many people say that it tasted different than what they were used to, not bad, just different. I know I can taste a difference between the brands, can't necessarily tell which brand but there is a slightly different taste to each brand. After about 3 months of putting it out and hoping sales would come back up I gave up and went back to the other brands. YMMV

Archived