just got 3 rack locations.

iloveuturn

Well. At the chinese place there is already a rack there. There is a really old and dirty oak 4-unit rack. There are three one inch capsule machines and one two inch capsule Machine. The owner says the two inch capsule one breaks of ten. He is letting me put a rack right next to it? What should I do??

Why not just put two u turns on the top row and two on the bottom and place your own 4 way.

Wow, gumballprice! A spinning rack! Never thought of that. Maybe add a lava lamp on each shelf to create that head spinning 60's sensation. In fact, service it wearing a tie dyed shirt to set the mood. And play a little Jimi Hendrix and Door's music on the iPod when servicing. You 60's guys are all right with me! I bet you had a 60's VolksWagen van with purple curtains when servicing in your younger days!

And remember this gumballprince..;

What goes up, must come down

Spinnin' racks, got ta go round

Talkin' 'bout your troubles it's a cryin' sin

Ride a painted uturn, Let the spinnin' rack spin

My advice to you for a crowded location: Keep your machines in great shape. Clean, well maintained, professional. The machines are designed to sell their goods, and if yours look even a hair better than the competition's equipment, the customers will follow. Service often, and keep breakdowns as close to zero as possible, and you will beat the other guy to the quarters. I know this from experience.

Archived