What's the best place to order NW 60's?

JLM Vending

I went to candymachines.com site and it's 160 something just to buy a single head machine, but with the stands it's over 200. A double with the stands is 345. Shipping is always around 53 bucks. Other than ebay, is there any other places to buy them new? Shipping is a killer.

my buddy told me you have to go through a distributor and gave me a recommendation. Im not kidding. But I assume sams gives the best price.

Well to be honest I'm not sure if something has changed. I've never had to do that but I haven't purchased a machine from them in about 6 years. If your friend recommended candymachines.com, then you need a new friend.

Sent from my Android using Tapatalk.

Call Northwestern and have them Email you a price list. When you order 100 Super 60s at a time the price is in the low 60s (depending on wheel) and shipping is $4-$8 ea.

Call Barb over at Ford Gum and have her Email you a pricelist for everything she sells. She sells not only Fords Carousel gum and candy products but also most if not all Oak Leaf products and many toys. The last pricelist she sent me had Northwestern Super 60s in it for $60something in any quanities.

Metalcraft is the best place to buy stands for doubles and singles, a guy near me told me he ordered 100 of them last year at $16-$17 plus shipping if memory serves me correctly.

Call Northwestern and have them Email you a price list. When you order 100 Super 60s at a time the price is in the low 60s (depending on wheel) and shipping is $4-$8 ea.

Call Barb over at Ford Gum and have her Email you a pricelist for everything she sells. She sells not only Fords Carousel gum and candy products but also most if not all Oak Leaf products and many toys. The last pricelist she sent me had Northwestern Super 60s in it for $60something in any quanities.

Metalcraft is the best place to buy stands for doubles and singles, a guy near me told me he ordered 100 of them last year at $16-$17 plus shipping if memory serves me correctly.

WOW!!!!!!!! AND im speaking to a rep right now. I wonder why my buddy told me you can't order from them. They are even CHEAPER than the resellers. I don't know what the point of buying from a reseller is. Don't know why he does that.

WOW!!!!!!!! AND im speaking to a rep right now. I wonder why my buddy told me you can't order from them. They are even CHEAPER than the resellers. I don't know what the point of buying from a reseller is. Don't know why he does that.

By definition, a reseller "resells" things for a profit. Why would you think it would be cheaper. They are not going to take a loss.

Casseri, i was told that they were the best reseller. Anyways, I thought AA Global was the cheapest but their Po89 300's are almost the exact same price as the NW Super 60. The Super 60 is only 75 bucks plus around 10-15 shipping. The AA is 46 bucks but the shipping is 26 bucks plus tax. If you get a machine and a tempo stand vs a po89 and a stand from AA, you are only spending like an extra 5 to 10 bucks. Initially I thought AA was much cheaper, but NW has no tax and shipping is less. It comes out almost the same!

Casseri, i was told that they were the best reseller!

Best at what? Best at marking stuff up? "Best" doesn't mean "cheaper than the source".

BTW, Its one "S" and two "R"'s ;)

Sometimes when figuring out which is best, and which is cheapest, listening to others in never going to work. Sometimes people have to figure things out for themselves.

Call Northwestern and have them Email you a price list. When you order 100 Super 60s at a time the price is in the low 60s (depending on wheel) and shipping is $4-$8 ea. Call Barb over at Ford Gum and have her Email you a pricelist for everything she sells. She sells not only Fords Carousel gum and candy products but also most if not all Oak Leaf products and many toys. The last pricelist she sent me had Northwestern Super 60s in it for $60something in any quanities. Metalcraft is the best place to buy stands for doubles and singles, a guy near me told me he ordered 100 of them last year at $16-$17 plus shipping if memory serves me correctly.

called her, its 72 plus tax though.

Best at what? Best at marking stuff up? "Best" doesn't mean "cheaper than the source". BTW, Its one "S" and two "R"'s ;) Sent from my Android using Tapatalk.

hah! I think you're right. My buddy didn't mean best as in cheapest, he just meant best as in the friendliest.

Casseri, i was told that they were the best reseller. Anyways, I thought AA Global was the cheapest but their Po89 300's are almost the exact same price as the NW Super 60. The Super 60 is only 75 bucks plus around 10-15 shipping. The AA is 46 bucks but the shipping is 26 bucks plus tax. If you get a machine and a tempo stand vs a po89 and a stand from AA, you are only spending like an extra 5 to 10 bucks. Initially I thought AA was much cheaper, but NW has no tax and shipping is less. It comes out almost the same!

Do you live in md or California?

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

A very worthwhile post! Additionally, if one is located in California it seems to me that Oak would be the supplier of choice.

If you are doing charity, the oak vista is the cheapest to buy and fastest to sevice single head machine. I like the 450 globe because it is a good size for gum or 1" caps, some like the 300 because it takes less product to fill. Northwesterns are the fastest to service on a rack. A&A of couse has a califorinia office but I don't know how the po89 price is, I have been told ( by other operators) that Oak is negotiable in quanity and cheaper than A&A. maybe not, you need to just call them. And, yes Tstrong put a lot of good info in a small post.

If you are doing charity, the oak vista is the cheapest to buy and fastest to sevice single head machine. I like the 450 globe because it is a good size for gum or 1" caps, some like the 300 because it takes less product to fill. Northwesterns are the fastest to service on a rack. A&A of couse has a califorinia office but I don't know how the po89 price is, I have been told ( by other operators) that Oak is negotiable in quanity and cheaper than A&A. maybe not, you need to just call them. And, yes Tstrong put a lot of good info in a small post.

how much do the oak vista single heads cost?

I have a suggestion for you J, go to the NBVA show next month. get the details at NBVA.org. Every meaningful manufacturer of machines and product will be there. This is something you really need to do to answer your questions. You will be able to talk to operators too. Yea, it will cost you some money but if you are really all about bulk vending you would be foolish to miss this great opportunity. Heck, your in california, thats just a puddle jump away from Vegas. Seriously, missing this show, would mean that you are not really serious and bulk vending may not be for you.

Well i can just call oak then maybe? That convention is 150 plus 100 or so per night?

Dont forget the cost of getting there. But if you really want to do something in this business you should talk to those that are really doing it. That couple of hundred bucks is nothing compared to what you can learn at the show. If that little bit of money bothers you perhaps this is the wrong business for you. Good Lock!!!

Hey you're right. The Oak charges only 6-8 bucks for shipping. I just talked to Olivia. I believe AA is more than that although i just read that AA charges less for shipping. But she told me that the 450 only holds 280 or so gumballs. I believe the NW holds 450. So the issue with Oak is if the location does good, you need to service much more than a bigger machine. I might go with Oak though. My theory is to start with a small machine and then if it does good i can switch the machine to a slightly bigger one. Wow, Oak is cheap.

Archived