pac/man-risers for NW 60 gumball wheel

antoniocinisi

I need about 10 pac man/risers for the gumball wheel on a NW 60.I will buy but would prefer to trade.I have several candy wheels available,2-3 gumball wheels and a toy wheel ,also some 25 cent mechs for anyone that wants to trade.

antonio do you mean you need risers for capsule wheesl? the gumball wheel does not need a riser

I want to vend the 1080 count gumball out of the regular bouncy/gumball wheel.I was under the impression that I needed the pac man for that.I guess the riser is for the capsule wheel for vending round caps?I hope I am right I dont want to look like an even bigger noob.

I want to vend the 1080 count gumball out of the regular bouncy/gumball wheel.I was under the impression that I needed the pac man for that.I guess the riser is for the capsule wheel for vending round caps?I hope I am right I dont want to look like an even bigger noob.

I've vended 1080ct out of a regular oak vista using their capsule wheel and riser combination. Never had any problems.

A Northwestern capsule wheel will not accept a riser, only the gumball wheels.

partially true, it has to be a plastic capsule wheel for the riser to work with, the metal capsule wheel will not work.

would the a and a global ones be the same??

yes

A modern plastic capsule wheel from Northwestern will not accept a riser.

The old style metal capsule wheels I don't know about offhand because I don't have any in service. I do have some around the shop so I'll check this evening when I get home from my day job.

Im talking about a plastic a&a capsule wheel, which works in the nw model.

Okay, you were talking about A & A capsule wheels which do take a riser and I was talking about Northwestern capsule wheels which do not take a riser. ( I checked last night and the old style metal Northwestern capsule wheels do not take a riser).

The NW riser is only for the NW rocket wheel, use it for 27mm balls or 1080 gum. The oak rocket wheel is for 1430 gum, but 1080 may work (never tried it). The oak riser is for the oak capsule wheel when you want to vend 850 gum. How soon do you need them? I have some and maybe can get them your way, N/C email me.

Archived