Is this a new wheel

havending

Actually that is a very old wheel im mot sure who made it I think oak. Problem with it is there is no agitator spring and the wheel itself is very shallow and will misvend as well as chew up the gum. I have a box full of these only metal, hillbilly and I added an agitator spring but it still misvends.

I wonder why they'd put a very old wheel in a brand new machine? That unused price label in the upper left corner suggests that this is a brand new machine?

Although the rod seems a bit tarnished so I may be wrong.

I double checked with AA and hillbilly is on the money. Do any of you do 1080 what's the cost?

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

I bought 6 cases of 1080 and 1430 and mixed it with 2 cases of 850. Cost was right on 21-23 a case. Mixed it all together. Never heard a peep out of customers except that they liked the new flavors. I used the Fruit Stand from A&A. Sales spiked but I'm sure they will drop some with time. The extra gumballs made up for having to pay a little shipping even though I add to my toy capsule orders. I did away with my Sams membership card since all I was buying was the gumballs. Plus I save the mileage from going there and the time. So as far as I am concerned it was a win win situation. I also do 8500ct in a few locations for 2 for .10. Against .25 competition. They do decent. I use the old chicklet wheel for those in Oak Vista's.

Archived