machine colors

Metro

Hi everyone! Havend recently posted pics of some new machines in white and blue and that got me thinking. I'm currently running a hodgepodge of green 800 vend triples, gray vendstars and a couple of red NW's and I really want to start standardizing on one machine for the long haul. After reviewing everyones advice machines I think I'm going to go with AA: love them with the chrome and side by side mechs. The next question is the color. What do you guys recommend? Go with the standard red? White? Blue? I was thinking the gloss black would look great with chrome and be relatively easy to touch up. Has anyone standardized on a "signature" color?

Thoughts?

A friend of mine always orders machines in pairs in complementary colors so he can mix the machine parts. In other words red and white for a peppermint look, light/dark red, etc. He even has some yellow and black. Not my thing but some folks really like the color mix. I have done some to meet customer requests, like burgandy for Pizza Hut, Green for groceries known for produce etc. I have some purple machines for a roller rink, lol. But generally I'm pretty average with mostly red.

I have always stuck with red, I feel like it's important to stick with one color so there is no mismatching when your in the field. I like the idea of having two colors though. I have a few machines that are gun metal grey with the chrome lids, they are the pm supremes.

any color is good though it gives you an identity if you stick with the same one.

• 2 weeks later...

I THANK ONE NEEDS TO SET THEM SELF APART FROM THE REST, WHEN I BOUGHT MY ROUTE FROM KELLY. THE ONLY RACK WAS YELLOW! THAT BECAME MY CO COLORS, MUST SAY THEY DO STAND OUT FROM THE REST. SO YES YOUR COLORS DO MAKE YOUR CO.

if you want some wild colors my partner and i can paint (powder coat) your machines whatever color you want, we can even do custom colors im working on a florida gators machine that will be jaw dropping. just waiting for the paint to come in on that. our paint supplier can also color match.

Archived