Got kicked out... sort of.

Profits

Got a call from a decent location today saying they're "running out of space". Wants to downsize from the 5-way + double head to just the double head.

I'm not so disappointed I'm losing the location... I'm just disappointed I have to pick up a 5-way and it's 150 miles away!

:(

Does great condition Northwestern equipment sell quickly on Craigslist?

Got a call from a decent location today saying they're "running out of space". Wants to downsize from the 5-way + double head to just the double head.

I'm not so disappointed I'm losing the location... I'm just disappointed I have to pick up a 5-way and it's 150 miles away!

:(

Does great condition Northwestern equipment sell quickly on Craigslist?

I had this happen to me but I convinced them to let me keep a smaller 18 inch rack. Same space as a double,

As a vendor who bought a LOT of my equipment off of Craigslist, I assure you there are people out there who will send you offers. Now, finding the one you want might be tricky, but you can get rid of that 5-way in a hurry if you must.

I asked my girlfriend if I should get rid of the rack and she looked at me like I was insane. So I suppose I don't exactly have her blessing. But I feel pretty worn out and frankly I don't want to continue.

I asked my girlfriend if I should get rid of the rack and she looked at me like I was insane. So I suppose I don't exactly have her blessing. But I feel pretty worn out and frankly I don't want to continue.

I thought she was your fiance? You don't have one of each do you?

Archived