Has anybody heard of cokepromotions.com

Sniff, Sniff, smells a little funny to my experienced nose. I also wonder if coke knows about them using their name?

Smells like some past Coke employees to me........

I suggest you look else where for growing your vending company....

Looks like a Biz/op locator scam to me

I have to say I love the pictures of chase and the tall building. They look like someone hung out the window and took them with a camera phone as they were passing by. Notice there are no pics of vending machines on location just pics of machines that look like they were downloaded from a brochure.

They just put an ad on craigslist in my area. Looks like a scam to me.

Speaking of that,, Metrovending Jen just put an add on craigslist in Cincinnati.

10 drink machines in high traffic areas gross 50K a year

Speaking of that,, Metrovending Jen just put an add on craigslist in Cincinnati.

10 drink machines in high traffic areas gross 50K a year

That ad is in the Knoxville Craigslist at least once a week.

Sniff, Sniff, smells a little funny to my experienced nose. I also wonder if coke knows about them using their name?

Smells like some past Coke employees to me........

I suggest you look else where for growing your vending company....

Sounds about right.

• 3 months later...

Hey all, I made the horrible mistake of working with this company. I ordered two machines which included locations for $1200.00. I am located in Southern California and have been trying to get my machines and locations squared away for over 3 months now. They guarantee $35-$50 per week, my snack machine grosses $10 per week. My snack machine was delivered with 4 rows in non working order as well as a non working bill validator. My soda machine was delivered with spray paint all over the buttons, front and side graphics. The lock and T-handle are inoperable and they had to come and drill out my lock but didn't bring a replacement??? The soda machine is basically falling apart, validator is only bolted in on the right side so it is not secure. Joe tells me that this is normal and this is just how the vending business works. Haha, I've been vending for over 3 years and have never experienced this before. Buyers beware, you get what you pay for and this is not worth the headache. Spare yourself the trouble and buy from a reputable dealer.

They told me $650.00 for machine and location. I couldn't figure out how they could ship to Texas for $650.00. I'm glad I stayed away from them. They still call every now and then. Thank God for caller ID. So instead I just got ripped off by someone locally. Might as well keep it local. lol

Ya, the $650.00 is their deal for one machine and a location. In SoCal they are currently running a deal on 2 machines with a locations for $900.00. How is that possible? The machines they are putting out are complete junk and look horrible. I dont know how they do it at that price but what I do know is that they are not taking care of their customers at all. Cokepromotions actually had the nerve to blame me for the amount of time they took. I think they are finally going to refund me on my second machine due to the horrible location and machine they supplied me. I have never dealt with anyone this unprofessional since I have been in the CPG industry. It blows my mind how they are even still doing business. I wish the machines were worth keeping, it would have been worth it just to get a decent machine.

Ya, you get your problems resolved much faster by doing it yourself rather than relying on someone else. These guys are a complete joke, now he is trying to get me to keep the machine again. I don't think they have the couple hundred bucks that he owes me.

Archived