Is this Typical for New Bulk Vending Machine Orders

rdendy

He emailed me back, told me what he needed and said he needed a form filled out for new customers. He didn't include the form but at least the process is started again.

He should be able to get what he needs over the phone. Unless your doing a net 30 account. What machines are you getting. I got a machine and toy order today. I have had a steady flow of machines over the past year. When an order is ready it ships and another order is placed at the same time. That keeps us a steady flow they are running 2 to 3 weeks right now

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Your account stays with the first rep you order from. If they leave it goes to a new sales rep.

if i understand what your saying then thats not true. I fired my 1st rep and now ann gets credit for what i order. I went thru the sales manager to fire my old rep.

if i understand what your saying then thats not true. I fired my 1st rep and now ann gets credit for what i order. I went thru the sales manager to fire my old rep.

I said if they leave your account flows to the new one they hire. But your saying that you went to the sales manager and had your rep removed. That's different. In that case your account moves.

Let's say your rep is mike and you call up one day and he's off so you get some one eles. That sale will still go to mike. They do that so reps can't steal others accounts.

if you want the best aa rep ask for ann ducote ext 369. She pays more attention to detail than any rep there.

I'll have to second that suggestion.

I wasn't happy with my rep.

My last purchase went through Ann and it was like night-and-day.

What would have probably taken 2-3 calls or emails with my old rep, took only 1 call with Ann.

I'm a happy customer once again.

I've had pretty good luck with Mike Frey so far. How would you compare the two Will.Vend? If you don't know, that's fine, I'll still probably look her up- I've got orders to fill before April.

My rep is also Mike, whats normal with him/AA. I got my order placed, they charged my card and I haven't heard back from him once since then, is this normal? I didn't get a order confirmation, no delivery date, no tracking number, I don't know if they are already shipped, being shipped, sitting in a warehouse. I mean sure I could contact him again about it, but should I have to is the question? Is this just the way it is with AA, they don't let you know what is happening with your order, or is it just Mike? I want to give the guy a chance if this is normal behavior, but if not I am going to try and get switched to another rep.

My rep is also Mike, whats normal with him/AA. I got my order placed, they charged my card and I haven't heard back from him once since then, is this normal? I didn't get a order confirmation, no delivery date, no tracking number, I don't know if they are already shipped, being shipped, sitting in a warehouse. I mean sure I could contact him again about it, but should I have to is the question? Is this just the way it is with AA, they don't let you know what is happening with your order, or is it just Mike? I want to give the guy a chance if this is normal behavior, but if not I am going to try and get switched to another rep.

try ann ducote at ext 369 you wont regret it. you will have to tell her you want to switch reps so she can get credit for your orders

edit: this reminded me of a question I had for ann so I emailed her after posting the above comment. I just received a call from her and all is taken care of, now that's service! does your rep return emails with a phone call after 15 minutes?

This is a great example of how giving good customer service is the best action. I am also going to move to Ann, so she's getting who knows how many new customers, just because she treated her current customers right. I like it!!

If its machines they build when you order. The charge will drop off then get rechsrged when they ship. If product its shipped by next day. Give them your email and you will get tracking when orders ship.

If its machines they build when you order. The charge will drop off then get rechsrged when they ship. If product its shipped by next day. Give them your email and you will get tracking when orders ship.

Thanks havending that makes sense, but my point here is why doesn't/can't my rep have an auto email setup to explain that after a persons first order. It was easy for you to tell me for free, I am at least paying these guys and get less service....

I with other posters on Eagle and Oak machines, they are more known in the West Coast, obviously since shipping is less of an issue there for them. I am in PA and the cost of the Oak 450s is virtually the same as other comparable companies and the quality has always been very good, some minor blemishes perhaps but where you end up placing the machines sometimes they are the nicest thing in the place. LOL

I have hundreds of Oak and Eagle heads on location and the only problem I have had is someone jamming foreign objects in the mech or the mech just died on some of my Eagles from normal wear and tear, you can either replace a small piece in the mech or just replace with a brand new one.

I would go with AA but I will tell you that they are taking a long time on machines. I have an order going on 30 days.

I ordered 3 singles w/ stands and got them in about a week....what did you order that took so long?

I ordered 3 singles w/ stands and got them in about a week....what did you order that took so long?

Some times they will have a hand full of basic machines ready esp. Red that can slap them together and get em out fast. I order special colors and several heads at a time. I have been told that they are caught back up now. I have an order going in this week.

Archived