Locations For Sale !

Usurper333

These locations are for Soda Machines. They are very good locations and I had to work hard to get them. They had a service that they were not too happy with so I convinced them to change. Now I have to fulfill my end of the deal by getting them the machines...

I just have the locations not the equipment. But you can get the machines through Coke for nothing as long as you buy product from them. There is a payout of a 10 % commision wich is common for these locations, theres no way around that. But I can tell you this they are good locations. You will make money from these.

So you are selling three locations with no equipment and no verifiable history for 500 each? Hopefully you can at least offer a contract to the prospective buyer.

Yes I have a contract, and the 1 location has 2 soda machines as I mentioned on my last post. They are not happy with their service and they need the machines. The one in Duncanville is their sister CO and would like 1 Soda Machine. And last but not least I have another Gal not happy with her service, This one is for snack and Soda.

The last thing I would want is to take youre money and run. I DO NOT WANT NEGATIVE FEEDBACK POSTED ON HERE OR ANYWHERE ELSE ON THE WEB. You can even contact my last client I built a route for in the Burleson area.

Take them all and I will charge you $ 400.00 per Soda machine. I do not charge a fee for snack machines.

how long have these locations been waiting for a new machine, is the old vendor still there. so your really just selling a sales lead, nothing more than your word?

Its not a sales lead, when I line up a location they are expecting you to place youre machine and or machines there. The only way it would fall through is if for some reason they didnt like you LOL,,, In that case Ill refund youre money.

Do you allow the vendor to meet with them first. If the vendor wants a contract with the location do you let them present it or do you have something signed.

Hey Chad, something you said caught my attention:

"you can get the machines through Coke for nothing as long as you buy product from them"

Could you or someone in the know elaborate on this?

Also I left you a voice message on your phone.

thanks,

Most bottlers (distributors) do this. The problem is that you will have to buy the product from them at a very inflated cost. Very tough to make money that way. You really need to own your own equipment and be able to repair it etc, that way you can buy your soda anywhere.

Most bottlers (distributors) do this. The problem is that you will have to buy the product from them at a very inflated cost. Very tough to make money that way. You really need to own your own equipment and be able to repair it etc, that way you can buy your soda anywhere.

It's actually not difficult to make money using a bottler's machine. Yes, you need to buy product from the bottler, and yes, the cost is higher than your local wholesaler club, but you can still make a nice profit. Paying higher for product is offset by getting a "free" machine and having the bottler do any major repairs the machine needs.

I have 3 prime locations for sale in Mesquite / Duncanville TX . These are not low Dollar Locales. Im asking $500.00 Per machine, and that is very fair considering the locations...

You can call me at 773 892 - 5413, Chad.

Yes they are gone, sold whatever....

Hey Chad, something you said caught my attention:

"you can get the machines through Coke for nothing as long as you buy product from them"

Could you or someone in the know elaborate on this?

Also I left you a voice message on your phone.

thanks,

I did not get the message, Call me again, unless you were the guy I spoke with today LOL,,,, Ahhh, networking and locating will get you confused one way or another, LOL

It's actually not difficult to make money using a bottler's machine. Yes, you need to buy product from the bottler, and yes, the cost is higher than your local wholesaler club, but you can still make a nice profit. Paying higher for product is offset by getting a "free" machine and having the bottler do any major repairs the machine needs.

Yes sir ree, That is true, if you consider the time and expense, and the loading and unloading of the machine... Running around buying product when the Soda CO just drops it off to you is a no brainer. For all you people that are trying to save a small percent per can / bottle, I personally think youre wasting youre time. And Im not saying this to insult you, please do not perceive my quote this way. Just stating my opinion.

Yes they are gone, sold whatever....

I did not get the message, Call me again, unless you were the guy I spoke with today LOL,,,, Ahhh, networking and locating will get you confused one way or another, LOL

Yes sir ree, That is true, if you consider the time and expense, and the loading and unloading of the machine... Running around buying product when the Soda CO just drops it off to you is a no brainer. For all you people that are trying to save a small percent per can / bottle, I personally think youre wasting youre time. And Im not saying this to insult you, please do not perceive my quote this way. Just stating my opinion.

Archived